Sofirn SP31 $10 on Amazon. Batt. & Charger inc. *Sold Out*

I’m pumped about this, glad I was lurking at the right time yesterday to get in on it.

I have Prime, so $10 all-in for the light, battery, charger, and shipping is almost absurd. Hope it’s as good as the reviews make it sound.

I ordered one with prime and points. Thanks for the notice . I checked today and they are sold out.

Got mine today. Great quality for the price. Thanks for the heads up.

Gaaa. Says “currently unavailable” for me.

Arrived today. Great light, really like the controls and the modes are almost perfect. How good is the included battery?

I have never personally tested one but, the guys on here that do a lot of Sofirn reviews say the batteries are what they claim to be and are just fine for those lights. I have several of them that I use and they seem to have the same run time and brightness as my other premium cells. In 1500 lumens and below lights anyway. Never used them on anything brighter than that.

Very. Solid 3000mAH like a 30Q, as tested in my almighty Miboxer.

Sofirn keeps knocking it out of the park here. :beer:

Glad to get good batteries out of the deal too! My SP31 (and Sp33) will be here next Tuesday and I’ll get to play with them then.

I keep recycling my dying 18650s into my motion detecting solar light fixtures. Man, those things come with dead batteries to start with- they ALL suck (ebay/amazon stuff). But when my old laptop pulls (or other semi-junky batteries) start to finally slow down, they make GREAT replacements for these solar “chotsky” lights.

SF36 in NW for $10.88 right now.

Just got mine today. The battery came charged at 3.7v and the battery cover wasn’t a stick-on but just held in place by the tail cap spring. I decided to test the battery charger and although it says that it outputs .75A my DMM only shows it charging at .25A.

So far I’m liking the flashlight.

I’ve had mine since Weds, Prime shipping rocks :smiley:
Really pleasantly surprised by how much I like the SP31. The 2 switch operation, the “step-ramping” UI, and momentary on are all features I hadn’t really considered before but find pretty handy. Mode spacing is good. Makes a nice starter package with the charger and battery included. I haven’t used the charger, but figure it doesn’t hurt to have a spare/backup. Will be great to have around if I end up gifting the light later on.
My only minor quibbles are that the tint is a little greenish to my eyes and that I’d prefer a slightly warmer temp (just got an S2+ with the “4C” tint and definitely prefer that). For $10 though I’m thrilled.

Another good find . Ordered. Do you get notices of these deals?

It was a great deal… bought 3.

I found that hi-drain batteries (Samsung, Sony) didn’t measure as well (~2.4A) as the supplied battery (~2.7A) so I threw in an older technolgy Panasonic (B) 3400 mAh and read 3 amps. Why is that?

Thank you Toddcshoe for the post!

No I sure don’t. The last few days the weather here has been horrible and I have been trolling around all the normal sights looking for a sale on something I don’t have already. Just kind of stumbled into them.

The tail switch already broke. Anyone know where I can get a replacement?

Picture of switch here
The tail cap can Lego with S2+ and other Convoy tail caps. It’s also a common switch but you might want to run it through warranty with Sofirn.

The downside though is that the Convoys have reverse clicky switches so Cia would lose the momentary on feature. The S2+ does fit and work (I tried mine on the SP31) but the Omten 1288 switch the S2+ uses is probably too short to work in the SP31. Perhaps this Convoy forward clicky will work and it’s just a matter of removing the SP31 tail cap retaining ring and seeing if the switch dimensions are the same.

Sorry to hear that the switch already broke as for the Sofirn SP31. If possible, would you like to PM me your Order Id? And then we will arrange the replacement for you very soon.

What’s more, please feel free to contact us by the following methods:

1, us@sofirnlight.com ; eu@sofirnlight.com
2, PM us in the forums
3, contact us from Amazon or Aliexpress.

Eagerly looking forward to your reply

Tracy

Thanks Tracy, I sent a PM. Let me know if you need additional information.

I got an email asking me to review my purchase but it seems this light and its link take you to some brand called icefox or povkeever, very weird, no idea whats going on