【Sofirn SP31V3 519A 】Will you like it?

Now I want a light with an SFT40. LOL! (Got just about everything else at this point!)

Seems SP31V3 has the same TIR lens as SC18 and WK03, which were designed for SST40. We’ve already seen 519A with this lens in the “gold” WK03. Some people noted visible distortions in tint and in the beamshot with such LED-lens combination. Therefore just changing the LED without considering the different LED geometry is not enough to make a good f-light.

As a satisfied owner of the TLF2024 Wurkkos WKO3, I couldn’t disagree more with your evaluation. The TIR deployed in this model works extremely well with the supplied 519A. My sample exhibits an extremely clean beam profile, without aberrations throughout modes. Yes, there is minor tint shift, but I attribute that to the bin characteristics of the emitter. Regardless, the TIR in this case provides a very focused and well defined beam profile. In my experience it’s reminiscent of the Sofirn IF22A.

5 Thanks

Any news about 519A in SP31V3? What is the current state of the project?

A 519a 5000k in a 14500 would be cool too @Sofirn

The prototype has come out already, I will probably receive it next week! :nerd_face:

3 Thanks

Does Sofirn plan on making the UI change of double tap tail switch from off for shortcut to turbo? Thanks

2 Thanks

That would mean that you can’t blink anymore.

2 Thanks