Sofirn SP70 Alone $50, PM for AMZ US CODE(LIMITED)

Yeah, another good choice.

I believe the Q8 knurling is a bit more aggressive, more 3D diamond shaped. I think I prefer it, but just without the flats as I mentioned earlier.

I do not like the flats either, and also I can do without the grooves: just a plain round battery tube with knurling is what I like best

Convoy block-style tube with more aggressive knurling should looks great.

Agree.

How about Maukka?

Here is a review he made, looks very detailed…

So, we want a Foybezel, no excessive cutouts on the head, a uniform knurling on the tube, no thick tailcap, basically we just want this ?

:smiley:

And with fins in the head, its basically a large Eagle Eye /Astrolux/ Kronos / BLF X5/X6

:smiley:

The best knurling I have is the L6 / L2, hands down. Only reason I would say not to use it is that it is in fact used on the L6, a competing light.

Why not try a spiral/helical knurling like those found on Wuben lights (TO46R and TO10R)?

I also can measure lumens, current, throw and else. And I tested some sofirn lights already and have in contact with them. So if you need someone I’m also here :wink:

“The F1 spline”, yep, I like that one.

I still prefer the knurling and end cap of the original Kronos design,very different to most other options.

+1 I’ve been thinking from the very start of this thread, Build a BETTER Maglite! Just keep the awesome anodizing.

I don’t really like maglite head shape :weary:
It is too boring.

The Maglite stuff was just a joke. Don’t take any of it serious.

Seems we already tried this style. :smiley:

Sofirn SF32UV

/\ _ … Yep_…… :+1:

How about simple knurling like Sofirn SP33? Without the grooves is simpler.

Acebeam’s knurling is pretty nice. Smooth yet grippy

Works for me!! :+1: