Sofirn SP70 Alone $50, PM for AMZ US CODE(LIMITED)

Come on man, I like hibernation mode. Lol

Sofirn unreleased list:

• Q8 1.5
  • SP70 (this)
  • 1xAAA Cockroach light
  • some 3x 18650 mystery project
  • BLF Lantern

and probably tons more. I’m surprised they can even keep up with this much to be honest

1. Is being done, and should be on the market very soon.
2. In hibernation.
3. Not too difficult to do.
4. The SP36. Has only been talked on Reddit a few months back, and now BLF recently.
5. I think we have more work on our part.

Really interested in the SP36. Do we have any info on that? Is it a multi-emitter light like the M43?

Umm, do I want to know?

Sofirn AAA twisty

Hmm, okay.

But “cockroach”?? Eww…

Really looking forward to this light, any update Sofirn? Thanks!

Yea I dont like the name either but apparently because it has long run time, high durability (fully potted), and readily available batteries I suppose is why this category of light is called that. Agree though, yuck indeed.

It was talked about on Reddit.

I tried to read it, but gave up. I wish it was talked about on blf, (but not this thread).

It’s a 3 x 18650 with single xhp70.2. NarsilM v1.2, usb charging (somehow)

It might be like the SP35, 3 batteries in series with a buck driver, but I’m not sure.

Yep… these little varmits are all but bulletproof. :open_mouth: :frowning:
They will be around when all else is gone. :person_facepalming:

Hopefully this little light will live up to the ‘nickname’, being as robust & tough as these critters are. :wink:

The SP36 actually has usb charge for 3x 18650? Wow! I’m actually kind of interested in this especially considering it has Narsil. Hope there’s enough mass to have adequate heat sinking for the XHP70.2.

“Little”?

The ones I see at work, you could put a leash on ’em and take ’em for a walk.

The bigger ones, you could almost saddle ’em up and ride on ’em.

Hmmm… your right, “little” was a poor choice of descriptive words. :person_facepalming: . :smiley:

I hate em’ too by the way…… :wink:

About a month or two ago (and I got witnesses!), I walked into the can at work. Big honkin’ cockaroach on the floor, just eyeballing me. Everyone else was keeping a safe distance.

There was a paper-towel lying on the floor, crunkled-up, as someone evidently missed the receptacle when tossing it.

Just for s&g, I kicked the paper over in the cockaroach’s direction.

It didn’t like that, and chased me.

No $#|+, it chased me. I dodged it to one side, it changes direction and comes after me again. I step over it, it flips around and again comes after me. Repeat 3×–4×.

“Duuuh, why didn’t you just step on it?”

Uhhh, no. Anyone ever see “Damnation Alley”, with George Peppard? And the armor-plated cockaroaches?

Okay, so I’d step on it and put my weight on it, and maybe after a week or two it’d get sick and die. That’s about it.

That mental image is going to be with me for a while

Yeah, think they moved up here from Florida or something.

Snowbird cockroaches? Do they get frequent flyer miles?

They make great pets…I was thinking about making a Spiked Collar for him… :smiley:

I wonder why anyone would want cut outs to use such a big, head heavy light in a cigar grip. :question: