Sofirn SP70 Alone $50, PM for AMZ US CODE(LIMITED)

And 20700, and 20650, and 17650, and and and…

Edit: These are made by the bigs… just saying.

Edit II: Oh, and don’t forget the Sony 26650

wow that sucks :frowning: kinda low capacity for that type of cell… its shame that samsung or sony have no real needs for 26650 would been awesome if they made cells, i hope more flashlights will use the bigger cells more and go away from 18650.

I just ordered two Sony’s that are supposed to be 5200mAh and 50A rated, we’ll see…

Panasonic

looks like a panasonic cell ?

Lots of stuff online saying these might be fakes. YMMV Dale be careful posting these

DB Custom maybe cancel the order ? they cant be legit… fake crap most likely… maybe its a Liitokala cell wrapped to be a Sony ? lol…

I just went through all the cells in Heinrick’s list (HKJ) and the Black (with red on the label) Shockli 5500mAh was hands down the best 26650 he has tested to this point. I looked at everything in the 5000mAh area, from 4000 to 7800, and these were the best he saw.

Shockli 5500mAh 26650

Well crud. Can’t get the link to work because he has the word Black in parenthesis in the address. I separated the parenthesis with a space, you can get there by removing the spaces before and after the (Black).

https://lygte-info.dk/review/batteries2012/Shockli%20IMR26650%205500mAh%20 (Black) %202017%20UK.html

No, you were right originally saying Golisi? (which is the same as the aspire/basen/others)

Well, yeah guys, that’s why I didn’t post links to the “Sony” and “Panasonic” cells. :wink:

The guy I bought the Sony’s from has a very high rating, took a chance. Don’t really care if they are only 2600mAh, just wanted to see a Sony 26650. Can’t be any worse than the MNKE’s I bought once upon a time.

Those Shockli cells are the ones with the block of red on black, with the writing inside the red block. I have 2 of those and I have two of the black and white ones that have the label on for viewing with the cell standing up. Also have the Golisi cells. And Basen, and light blue LiitoKala and black LiitoKala and Powerizer LiNiMnCo and King Kong and MNKE and and and maybe soon a pair of Sony’s. :smiley:

Of course, being as how I used to love Efest cells, I have light purple and dark purple and red Efests too.

cant get it to work

Not Found

The requested URL /review/batteries2012/Shockli IMR26650 5500mAh was not found on this server.

That’s why I said you have to copy and paste, then remove the space before (Black) and after it. :wink: BLF tries to do things upon seeing the parenthesis and percentage signs like when you bracket with at each symbols

https://lygte-info.dk/review/batteries2012/Shockli%20IMR26650%205500mAh%20(Black)%202017%20UK.html

ah okay got it to work now, i havent been to that site in a long time, good info there :slight_smile: sorry probably alot of OT last posts for me…

Apparently the Golisi can do 30A better than most, HKJ doesn’t have the Aspire and Basen in his comparator to look at but the Golisi bests the Shockli at the high current. My DBC-05 is pulling over 27A on 30T so I’m wondering what 26650 might fare best. Will try the Golisi and Basen’s, Black LiitoKala’s, see what shows the best result.

I have an aspire 4300 and some shockli 4300 which both have low resistance and around the same capacity. They also have the same shape terminals on both sides. I believe they are all probably the same.

Ok, as far as “Sony trying out the 26650 market” , no, not at all likely. The bigs make cells for products they sell. Battery packs for cordless drills and saws and such. They are all flat top because they are made for packs that go in these devices. None of the bigs make cells for independent sale. This is why Sony cells have the warning label on them like it is. They are not made for individual use, nor for flashlights.

All japanese brands made 26650 cells they where the bigger tool batteries for a while. Not sure if they still use them in tools seem to have gone the way of 18650s.