Sofirn Special Deal for Father’s Day on Amazon.com: 11, June to 15, June SF36 flashlight at $10.99

ok i really like SP32A and i purchased 2 more for family :slight_smile:

This light is a gem :disguised_face:

Do you get 1550 lumen on Turbo?

yeah turbo is much brighter than convoy. (dont have a light meter yet but to my eyes i can see the different)

Man im in love this light more than convoy.

What Convoy?

Can you compare with BLF A6, Zanflare F1?

BLF A6 is runing on FET driver and Sofirn SP32A also use FET driver with ramping UI

i have yet to compare the two but i would say both have very similar output.

SP32A is definitely brighter than all convoy S2+ :smiling_imp:

i can post the beamshot comparison (side by side) tomorrow as i need to charge batteries and it’s time for bed now :smiley:

I received my C8A and C8T last week. Took only a week to get here. I also received two of my SF11 today. I also have a few more Sofirns on the way. The C8A and C8T are nice but since I already have the best pocket thrower Emisar D1S already so these don’t really excite me. However, I am impressed by the SF11. I took some ceiling bounce measurements to compare relative brightness:

Sofirn C8A (specified 1,747 lumens): 226 lux
Sofirn C8T (specified 1,310 lumens): 343 lux
Emisar D1 4000k (specified 1,300 lumens): 221 lux
Emisar D1S 4000k (specified 1,300 lumens): 244 lux

Sofirn SF11 Unit 1 (specified 1,018 lumens): 181 lux
Sofirn SF11 Unit 2 (specified 1,018 lumens): 182 lux
Thrunite TN4A XP-L NW (specified 1,150 lumens): 165 lux

I like the SF11 better than the TN4A because it doesn’t require a separate battery carrier so inserting and removing batteries is much easier on the SF11. The SF11 has a very defined hotspot so is great if you want good throw. The TN4A XP-L has larger less defined hotspot and much larger spill for better flood. The SF11’s beam should be similar to the TN4A XP-L HI version. For the price, the SF11 is by far the best bargain 4xAA flashlight on the market.

Kewl! I got a pair of Thorfire TK4As a while back just to burn off a whole assload of AA alkaleaks I unearthed a while back, and they’re quite nice (the lights, not the AAs). Might’ve been my complete contempt for alkaleaks in general, but I had a kind of disdain for any’n’all AA-based lights. The old SP10A and the TK4A kinda turned me around on that.

I imagine the SF11 and TK4A will be quite similar if not identical, so I’m looking forward to them. They’re still “preparing for shipment”, so it’ll be a while…