Sofrin Nichia E21A 4000k AAA/10440 and Cr123/Rcr123 flashlights

If anyone here doesn't want one of these or he just too rude or he just don't like me please don't post in this thread and just go away!

This is about flashlights and CRI....etc it has nothing to do with me! please go away

One word is enough. Yes or No that's all

If I only said “yes”, then you would have forgotten about PWM! :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t worry about the haters. You are hopefully sparking some valuable and actionable interest here. BTW, are you affiliated with Nichia or are you just their #1 fan? When I finally crawled out of my cave last year and got into modern LED flashlights, Nichia made all the difference. Sure, I was impressed by my Lightstar 80 and my Jaxman M2 at 4300K is nice. It was the Nichia 219B in a Massdrop light that made me say “wow”.

I don’t think we’re obligated to not discuss a potential new light, who knows what other great ideas people could come up with? :slight_smile:

@Nichia, do you think Sofirn should make a quad Optisolis AA light?

That would be very nice.

Also, could you please change Sofrin to Sofirn please?
It’s bothering me a bit.

No my friend you are not obligated to not discuss a potential light. You are and any other people who want to discuss these are most welcome as long as we stay focused on the lights and not on me!:-)

some people came here just to insult me for no reason no reason at all!!! And the problem is i don't know why??!!!

And suddenly when I try to defend my self I become a demon???!!!!

I hate this world I never understand how it's work?!!

Well no matter where or when, don’t give trolls what they want - a reaction.

I would love to see more E21A quad lights from other manufacturers but very few seem willing to commit to that emitter in a larger light. I wonder if assembly might be tougher due to the small, fragile emitters? I’ve heard reflowing an E21A quad is a major pain.

Absolutely interested, so yes :+1:

Am I the only one interested in a ww/hcri 16340/CR123 flashlight from Sofirn? All others want 14500/AA?

I’d even take a 16340 FL with Sofrin printed on it!

Wait, what? 14500/AA with E21A? :heart_eyes: Oh no… You just made me so happy for a second… :person_facepalming:

No, it’s still AAA thread, but… maybe in the (near?) future… :blush:

Of course :person_facepalming:

I need some coffee. Lots of.

sounds like a winner to me if price not too high. im suprised not more flashlight makers want do aaa lights with 10440 support and nice emitters in copper/brass/steel hosts or whatever.

A former to-be-mother-in-law once told me that the first thing she would look for with the boys her daugher brought home was: do they have polished shoes. Because she thought there were some details that were more relevant than other details. Sadly the whole mother-in-law thing went sour. Some sacrifices are just too big to be made, to gain a nice mother-in-law.
I have a similar thing. My last name is nowhere near the top ten of most common names, like Jones or Smith. When I find something in my letterbox wit an incorrect spelled last name, it goes unopened into the paper basket. My idea is that if people don’t take the small trouble to find out what my proper last name is, the purpose of their writing will not be meaningful enough to pay attention to.

Yes, and dislexia was written like that on purpose :wink:

Wow!!

I don't understand? I said please Enough of all of this and let's go back to the topic can we please??

Okay back to the topic...

I really really like the idea of universal aaa and cr123 lights by universal I mean they have everything we ever want simply if they happened they will be the perfect EDC and I no more obligate to buy VERY EXPENSIVE LIGHTS just because am looking for better quality products.

This company is the best budget company I ever see and if they honest and give us what we want then I think these lights will shake the flashlights world and every single person looking for a high quality Indestructible with the best CRI available flashlights will Extremely happy just like me if they happened!

Then I will have problems selling my multi hundreds flashlights collection because I found the perfect EDC.. lol

I don't know about the bin you mentioned because I don't read every post here on blf or cpf but you seems to know what you are talking about and I like that:)

but I don't agree on 4500k color temp because I want and love the 4000k so am okay with everything you guys say to try to make things better but please color temp is 4000k and 4000k only

If this happens, I would be interested.

E21A would be a better fit for an AA/14500 light. Still, if the AAA/10440 happens, I might be interested.

However, on tint, there are many preferences, and there is already a C01S with 4000K SST-20. I think, it would be better with three options (3500K, 4500K, 5700K). 4500K still feels a bit warm pretty much of the time.

I’m interested in cr123 and AA /14500. Less so for AAA /10440

Why would the E21A be a better fit for an AA/14500 light than a 10440 light?

It seems to work pretty well in the Folomov EDC C1, which uses a 10440 equivalent (it’s actually a bit longer due to the built in micro-USB charger).