SOG Dark Energy FlashLights

Anyone seen these yet?

Darth Vader's EDC ...

A little dim and pricey, will come down a bit. I do like the style though. 8)

I’ll wait for the Ultrafire version. :slight_smile:

Chinese knockoffs arriving in 3…….2……1……

They are going out the backdoor as we speak.

Look at the country of origin in the specs China I expect DX will have these in a week or two.

There’s always at least one person at CPF that will buy them :slight_smile:

I would purchase both, if they were P60 hosts.

LOL - I speed read their site and came up with “SOB Daft Energy 214” I was like …wait a minute!

remind me of Brite Strike

LOL - I speed read their site and came up with “SOB Daft Energy 214” I was like …wait a minute, that can’t be right.
Turns out it wasn’t.

Love the styling, 8) … hate the price. :expressionless:

ROTFLMAO !

Actually, it will be called “Sogfire DE412”. :slight_smile:

If they price out like all other SOG stuff I have bought the street price should be about 40-60% of MSRP. Not too bad but too rich for my blood.

The shorty version is hot but the longer one not so much. Cant wait for the Ultrafire clone to come out!

$100+ for 247 lumens?

We are too spoiled here to pay that kind of money for that kind of performance.

Look at it this way….a new Tk41 or a 247 lumen 2x Cr123 weird looking light? Which would you choose?

Or 3 Cavemans (Cavemen?)

Or 3 XINTD C8’s

No question how I would spend the C-note.

Agreed I mean a 300+ lumenFenix PD32 is going for about $56 right now on Amazon. As someone said earlier those prices will come way way down there knife prices drop fast .

I will say that they look like they will tear your pants or pocket up real good with that aggressive knurling. Especially on the 2-cell version with the clip end over the knurling. Pocket openings will get torn up real quick!