Solarforce l2p vs l2t

I love the SolarForce lights. That L2N is one heck of a deal too! I like the finger groves a lot! I think the host is like $9.99 if you shop around. For the price, the quality is quite impressive. They make great gift lights. You can also have tons of drop in flexibility.

Nope you’re not an idiot, no Canada or USA shipping option.

Well isn’t that just the biggest tease… I don’t understand why they don’t want to ship to the US??

The L2T is very heavy, compared to the rest – even with no drop-in.

I wondered the same, guess they weren’t a great seller. About a year ago I searched high and low for one. I did find a US seller who had it with the Klingon bezel, thought about getting one and cutting off the tangs then running it down on my belt sander but I hesitated and now they’re long gone.

I’ve been considering a K3 head for my L2X extended tube.

More K3 lego ideas (a shorty and a L2T with extender):

(click photos for link to the BLF thread on these)

Their website isn´t the best…
Their email customer service has been the best of all chinese vendors that i ordered from.

Maybe send them an email asking what parts you want and see if they will ship to the USA,
Nothing to lose at this point

I just messaged them on facebook… fingers crossed. Lol

If they do ship here and actually have them I would send you some money to get me a couple.

No problem… soon as I hear back from them I’ll let you know

If they have a large supply, you might as well do a groupbuy :stuck_out_tongue: I’m sure there would be many interested

Is it not possible to buy empty M3 heads? I mean, you may want to put your own led and driver in it so no need to pay for SFs stuff.

Update: I never did hear back from Flashlight.nu. I tried their Facebook and two alternative emails. I went back and looked at their facebook page and they haven’t updated anything on their page since 2011.

Cool thread! I recently got an L2M, very nice quality, and fast shipping. I’ve been thinking about gifting my old L2,
it’s from 2007 or so….looks like a (current) L2P, reverse clicky and crenelated bezel. Only takes CR123s though.
I recently got back onto lights, and I’m lovin’ the 18650s. Nice to have the capability of both. I like the CR123s
for a light that lives in my car, it gets really hot in there!

I didn’t realize there were so many variables, or that I could get an L2P in grey w/ tailstand forward clicky……
may have to get me one of those! 8)

I’m looking at the “ring” tailcap, seems like it would be the most stable. The “2 point” ones don’t seem stable
enough for such a big light. How about the “4 point” models, are they as good as the ring one?

I recently got L2P with the standard ring tailcap and it does tailstand but I would not exactly call it super stable. Haven’t tried any of the others but as you say they most likely will be even less stable. They did however have one big tail cap, dunno if that one is still up for sale?

Edit: This one: http://www.solarforceflashlight-sales.com/product_detail.php?t=FA&s=18&id=190
It is pretty big though.

I do have that tail cap and it really is stable. It’s almost as big as a stock p60 head

Cool, I like that one!