Solarforce Skyline I

compare single 18650 cell only...does the skyline has longest throw??

Well at just a 300 lumen light, you will be hard pressed to find a better thrower. This light will easily throw a beam 300+ yds. I can still hit this horsebarn with this light. But it won't light it up like a stronger lumen light that my not be as good of a thrower but the added lumens makes a light throw farther even though the beam may not be as concentrated. The best single cell thrower for brightness would be the KEYGOS KE-5 light probably. But if you could get a XM-L in this Skyline it would be probably the ultimate thrower. I'm gonna see if I can't get a guy on here to help me do that. There are some smart dudes on here.

If you look, this is a shot from the KEYGOS KE-5 light shined back toward that same horsebarn from the same exact spot about. Look to the right of the vehicle lights that are lit up and you can see it. And my shutterspeed may make this appear just a little brighter than it probably was in actual person, but it will be very close to seeing what I seen live and in person.

old4570's review here http://www.jayki.com/10556 he was disspointed as his only pulled

Current draw = 0.78A on 18650's

if you have a DMM how does your compare ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Well I can tell you I would very easily pay $32 for another one and still be very happy. You do what you want. But the light is a very good quality light for the money. Yes there are other lights to be had that are brighter for the money, but I doubt you will find a better quality light for fit and finish for the price.

yeah I got no doubts whatsoever that its indeed a quality light as are all Solarforce no doubt , I have an L2T and the Masterpiece Pro 1 Head on the way , cant fault the L2T its simply purrrfect , I was just interested to know what tailcap readings you got from yours , no big deal