SOLD - 1D Cut down Blue Maglite, XM-L T6, Stippled Reflector, 4AA holder

That switch is ooooh so sexy…

I kind of like it. I didn’t think I would, but I do like the double click on it. Hopefully it will last a while. scaru is the Guinea pig. He will let me know if it goes bad quickly. It’s a very soft touch, hardly any pressure at all.

Yeah, plus we all need nice little blue leds to tell us our flashlights are on. Even better if it would do that even more sexy fade in/fade out throbbing beacon thing… nothing an ATTINY13 chip can’t fix.

Scaru: how has O-L modded the solitairs?

I´ve got an old one lying around begging to feel some luv again…

Tough to compete with a Maratac AAA on 14500… J)

Yeah, that switch looks great. :) I'm slightly worried about it being able to handle the high currents but whatever. :) And yes he has. Here the link is.

I took two Solitares and put them together into one 2AAA Solitare. It’s not really a good mod, as the wall thickness isn’t there. I wouldn’t try it again, but it was different.

I checked the link scaru provided, now I get it, I thought it was two Solitaires modded separately.

I have this bi-pin led led below in my Solitaire, much better than original but not very bright…

!http://i.ebayimg.com/t/15-3-lumens-Bi-Pin-LED-MODULE-FOR-MAGLITE-SOLITAIRE-/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/\$(KGrHqV,![](q0E+og)2RDkBQE7zdmygg~~60_14.JPG)