SOLD 2AA Custom one of a kind Side Switch Mini-Mag with a triple 219 and DrJones Driver SOLD

SOLD

Up for sale is this 2AA Mini-Maglite. It's been highly modified. See the Build Thread for all the details.

2aa1a

2aa1b

2aa1c

2aa1d

2aa1e

It is a 2AA that uses 1 Li-ion 14500. I suggest an IMR battery

It uses three Nichia Hi CRI 219 leds in parallel

The TIR optic is the frosted style, but it has been polished

The DrJones driver is a 3040mA driver with a Hig/Low and ramping + hidden strobe

The side switch is an SMD momentary switch, but it feels like a clicky and is fairly stiff, om purpose, so it does not turn on accidentally

It comes with the stock holster.

Beam Shots (Indoors)

2aab1

Base shot

2aab2

LOW

2aab3

HIGH

2aac1

Base shot

2aac2

LOW

2aac3

HIGH

2aad1

Base shot

2aad2

LOW

2aad3

HIGH

It's not a super power, but it's fairly bright and I love the Hi CRI Nichias.

Price is $55 Shipped CONUS or $65 Shipped International.

Payment is PayPal oldlumens(insert the @ sign here)gmail.com is my PP address

First person posting they will take it, followed by a payment and a PM to me with your shipping info, gets the light.

Thanks for looking

oh jeez - Illl….

pass to another member - ive snagged the last 2 :stuck_out_tongue:

nice work OL

Sending PM

You got it, Thanks!

This is my first HI CRI 219 Nichia light, now I see what all the buzz is about.

I always thought I would like to have a Old-Lumens Mini-Mag, watched all of his builds, and then watched them sell, thinkin’
someday I have to get one of those.

When Justin started the build thread for this light…. “2AA Mini-Mag with a Side Switch, DrJones driver and a 3-up - just another crazy mod… ”.

A SIDE SWITCH, on a Mini-Mag, oh no the man found my weakness.

This light is what every Mini-Mag wants to be when it grows up. Call it a hack job if you want, Justin but a 3- Nichia 219s on a triple star, DrJones driver in a Mini-Mag with a SIDE SWITCH makes one cool light.

Thanks,
Rich