Sold - All gone

Hi all. Selling a couple of lights, and including 1 as a freebie. This is a package deal for all 3 lights together, as I am not going to separate them. No batteries are included. I am the original owner.

The LED is the Osram KW CSLNM1.TG, flat white. It is on a copper DTP MCPCB. It is rated at 650 lumens and runs on an 18650. It is a compact super thrower. It has Anduril firmware with a side E switch. The light is a shelf queen with total runtime of less than 20 minutes. It comes with its box and everything it came with from Lumintop, including its extension tube.

The LED is the Luminus SST40 rated at 1800 lumens. It has USB C charging and takes an 18650. It has a side E switch. This has only seen pocket time around the house and is in mint condition. It comes with its box and everything it came with from Wurkkos, except the battery.

I AM INCLUDING THIS FOR FREE BECAUSE THE LIGHT WILL NOT STAY ON FOR MORE THAN 1 SECOND IN TURBO MODE. The other levels work fine. The LED is the Cree XHP 70.2. rated at 4300 lumens. It has a side E switch and takes a 26650. It comes only with its box.

SOLD Price is $49 delivered for all 3 lights. No trades. Payment only via Paypal, and I will only ship to CONUSA via USPS. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions. SOLD