SOLD aug 30: Eneloop AA packs, 3rd gen. ltd. editions $29

Batteries have arrived :slight_smile:

Thanks ChibiM

Thanks for letting me know, enjoy!

A 4th generation 8-pack would be great! :slight_smile:

sorry, no 4th gen at the moment.. but will keep an eye out...

3 packs Eneloop Disney black/red still available.

great for gifting :D

Price drop to $29 per pack.

cheapest you can find online, shipped!!!

A reminder: a 4th generation 8-pack would be great for me too!! Please hold it until I’m notified. Thanks.

Just keep an eye on the For Sale sub-forum please.

Sorry, can't notify each person who is interested. There are a few people who PMd me with different requests, and it's really difficult to keep track.

What is the cost of international economy shipping?

Shipping is already included in the price. $29 for the batteries, shipping, PayPal fees, currency exchange loss, withdrawal fee from paypal ,handling etc.. ;)

Cool. I’ll wait for some 4th gen. I really need 4 of them but if I can afford it at the time you have a pack of 8 on offer, I’ll take it!

4th gen will be 30 @ the cheapest though.

29 for the Disney specials I currently have, sorry if that caused some confusion.

Join my 2k posts at BLF giveaway here, in order to qualify for a free Fandyfire STL-V2 3*XML with the purchase of an eneloop pack for $29.

Because no one else seems to be interested, I’ll buy two more packs of 3rd Gen Disney.

Hi Degetz, they're yours.

The 3rd pack is for sale in the give away thread. So the winner will get the fandyfire with the purchase of the last eneloop pack.

Arrived.

Thanks again!

Great!

Thanks for telling!

Still have a couple of pairs Disney red/black?

No, don't have any left at the moment.

You want a pack? I can check for you..

a friend of mine is interested, will let you know when he decides but you don’t have to go chasing batteries because I can’t guarantee for him (and if you do, I recommend getting new 4th gen. Panasonic eneloops, more people are interested in them currently) :wink:

New eneloops for sale in my new thread.. as of September 11, 2013

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/21346