SOLD: Custom Convoy S2+ mini - Triple XP-L

Pocket Powerhouse!

• S2+ mini 18350
  • “Baked” host. Orignally the ano was gray with a blue-ish tinge, now it is gray with a tan-ish tinge. It’s not a huge difference, but I think it looks a bit nicer.
  • Triple XP-L 2A on Noctigon, dedomed. Resulting tint is somewhere between 3D and 3C. It looks really nice imo.
  • FET+7135 direct-drive driver 3 modes plus moon, L->H. Can toggle memory on/off and moon on/off without soldering. (this is the latest and greatest high performance driver)
  • Mass added to pill with copper and solder for a bit extra heat-sinking
  • Carclo narrow optic (technically “narrow” but it is still pretty floody, as are most triples)
  • Bypassed springs front and rear
  • 20awg wire used throughout

$50 shipped CONUS or $45 plus s/h for Intl buyers SOLD

For $4 extra I will include a brand-new Efest Red 18350 (purchased from RMM, only used to test this light)
For $5 extra I will include an Xtar MC1 charger
For $8 extra I will install a custom lighted tailcap that will make the light even more unique
For $15 extra you get all three.

Wow, what a bargain! One of the best little lights ever……

I’ll take it.

SPF

Backup

No surprise, that went fast!

Try not to make this selling thing look so easy Pilotdog68… LOL. You knew this one was a goner…

I’m an impatient man, I price things to sell :slight_smile:

I might make another one since there’s so much demand. (that’s at least 30 days down the road though)

Damn you should start a venture with OL!!

I got the light today. Thanks, I love it. Nice mode spacing and super bright.

The amber lighted tailcap is so cool. Since I have the light on my keychain, it will help me find them in the dark.

I may need to add a lighted tailcap to a couple other lights now.

I would love to have one of these lights! How many lumens OTF is it?