*SOLD* Group Buy Custom 5 mode UF 2100 *SOLD*

Dinow Direct is selling the 3 mode UF2100 for $11.99 again for one day only. If anyone that missed out wants to get in on this deal or others regret not buying more now is the time. I will make some more but you have to act fast. Post here and send me a PM to get the ball rolling. I ordered 10 more so we don’t miss out let me know if there is still interest in this little monster.

try
cheaper10off

I am in for 2 and 2 clips!!!

Got it.

Thanks I couldn’t get any of the codes to work but I ordered ten more anyways since there was so much interest in these long after they sold out.

Count me in for one. 5c tint if still available

It's nice of you to join us, treadhead71!

Will do

Even after being lucky enough to get 3 on the first round for some reason I still want to buy more, that is how great these lights are :slight_smile:
But I will wait until the AA /14500 build and go “All In” for them

I had so many requests from people who didn’t get to order one in time I figured I would take the chance and grab 10 more plus I didn’t get to keep one for myself last time and I really wanted one.

2 for me. Sending PM.

+1

What Manny said. The wall of light coming out of something that small is amazing.

Foy

LOL, perfect example of why I think the Min-E-Monster name fits so well.

You should have ordered 20 :slight_smile:
Got a feeling your still are not going to have one to keep for yourself………………….

Since I missed last time, I am definitely in for one this time. moon-low-med-high-turbo, moon of 1lumin. Do you have 5C available?
Thank you Erik, you the best!

Yes I have 5Cs on hand.

Hi Eric

I’m in for 2 lights plus clips, one with the low low and one with the higher low.

I’ve sent you a PM so this is just to help you keep track

Thanks

Adrian

Erik,

Per the PM I sent you today, I’m ordering one of these modded lights. You should now have address for sending.

I am definitely looking forward to this flashlight, You’re the best!

Robert Baker (aka DarkLion99)

In for one E if you can please,

Thanks Mark

Welcome to the monkey house, shad1 & Justmodit!