SOLD-Micro mags for sale (triple nichia + Guppydrv)-SOLD

I definitely tune in to see how others do it since in the end what interests me is the variety. My way works for me but that doesn’t make it better. Thanks for sharing yours KFG.

I was thinking along the same lines Scott, one way is not necessarily the right way, just a different way of achieving a similar result.

I do mine differently, but whatever. Mostly it’s because we each come from a different background, have a different skill set, different tools, so we go about a thing as it suits us, a way we find easy due to familiarity and possibly a lack of knowledge in a different aspect. In the end, they all work, marginal differences in output, everyone’s happy. :slight_smile:

Really, I haven’t even done all mine exactly the same way, I use what I have at the time and what behooves me sometimes takes a different turn. lol

I knew a bloke once that did the same job twenty times though he used a different approach every time to do the same thing. The end result was that they all worked correctly. Who says long term dope use doesn’t affect you. :-/

Like they say in the machine trade “there’s more than one way to drill a hole.” Give the same job to 10 different guys and you’ll see 10 different ways to do it. One way might be “better” in terms of time / cost / labor / appearance, or some other metric, but if the job got finished properly then the method was not wrong.

Well put. Some folks might say the drill bit has to be the part that’s spinning.

Thanks for the info & heads up on the batteries guys, I appreciate that…… :slight_smile:

Today my two ‘MicroMags’, exactly like the Blue & Gray ones in the OP arrived. These Bad Boys are nice! I am very impressed with the overall workmanship ’kyfishguy’ puts into these.
And talk about bright…. WOW!!! :smiley:
Then turn em’ down to a low mode and ya’ got a useful little light with some run time too.
Nice work……… :slight_smile: