SOLD Micro mags for sale (triple nichia pocket rockets) SOLD

Hi all,

Fall has come and the Kyfishguy shop of horrors is back open. This month I focused my efforts on a trio of triple nichia micromags featuring a very interesting combination of the nichia 219c on triple noctigon and Wight's single sided FET +7135 driver. This combination uses direct drive off a high drain 14500 cell and the low forward voltage of the nichia 219c emitter to drive the light to over 8 amps on turbo at start up. There is around four to five minutes of run time before the light gives a low voltage warning when the battery reaches 3 volts. The battery is only providing about an amp to the emitters by time the low voltage protection kicks in.

These lights also feature the advantage of a dual channel driver to create a true firefly mode of about half a lumen (estimated in comparison to a D25A on firefly mode). Additional features include a 90 second turbo timer as a safety to prevent damage to flashlight/flesh, a four mode user interface (Moon-Low-Med-Turbo) with off time memory, a tailcap spring bypass mod to reduce resistance, and carclo narrow spot frosted optics. My micro mags are all built as described here excepting that I use aluminum heatsinks instead of copper. I estimate around 2000 lumens at start up based on testing by Djozz. Turbo should still be giving a couple hundred lumens when the low voltage warning flashes.

The sugar shack is at 60 yards.

Price includeing CONUS shipping is $60 each. International buyers pay additional shipping.

First reply followed by PM gets the light color of their choice.

My paypal address is kyfishguy@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking,

Brian

Uh oh, you accidentally said only “$60 each”

Those are freaking awesome! Have you ever melted the driver mount? Gotta be a lot of heat in that head!

I’ll take black and red, willing to do $115 shipped since they’re going to one address?

heck of a deal, and light. I paid $75 for mine from him. It is one of the finest lights in my collection, and my favorite WOW light!

How does mode switching work on these? Head-twisty, I’m assuming.

I’ll take the remaining silver one. PayPal incoming.

Thanks,
Mike

Whew, thank goodness! I’ve spent enough money on flashlights today but was having a hard time resisting these. :bigsmile:

Sure thing Mr Kloepper! Thanks!

Never had an issue with the plastic melting except for the time I crammed an MT-G2 at six amps into an incan mini mag. That one had a hollowed out pill with the plastic inside it.

Thanks Mike, I'll ship soon.

Yes, same concept as the Match 15 minute mag mod. Thanks for the kind comments folks.

Brian

Payment sent. I’ll now have a trio of these mini-mags in red, black, and a blue dedomed triple XP-G2. Now to resist my giving nature and not give them as gifts.

Good to buy from you again kyfishguy.

If you build any additional ones, I’ll take one.

PM sent.