SOLD- Mini-Maglites - Modified 2AA Mini-Mags - SOLD

Price reduced, gotta move 'em out.Wink

PM sent

OL what driver are you using on the maglite mods for the xml led?

The camo hosts are $5 more and he’s not charging extra. It’s not polished because it’s camo!

Direct Drive with all 2AA Incan Hosts. There’s no room for a driver. Only 5mm room for a small heat sink as it is.

@cat eyes, you got the black one.

Caustic Soda should be easily available and cheap for its “strength”. Useful for other stuff too if being careful. Thanks for answering everyone!

So sorry for sidetracking you sales thread Old-Lumens.
Free bump for army style custom maglite! :slight_smile:

Guess no one likes that Digital Camo. I don't either. I will leave it up for a few hours more and then it goes bye, bye.

Stick a Nichia in it, and it will disappear quick.

I am wondering just how DO you work on, complete and ship so much quality product that the many here rave about?

An electronics magician???

You got it.

These 2AA Incandescent to LED mods are relatively easy and Direct Drive, so they do not take near as long as one of the 1D mods does. I also probably have too much time on my hands.

I too have extra time on my hands but have nothing to show for it relative to your prodigious output and so your work and assistance here for us on the forum is much appreciated!

Thank you.

Ok, it's not sold, but I'm not going to post it back up for sale. I really don't like that digital camo, so I'm going to change it up.