SOLD- Modified Lumintop SD10

SOLD

Up for sale is this Modified Lumintop SD10. Here's the link to the build thread. It can run a multitude of batteries from a 32650 to AA NiMHs.

xc1

xc2

xc3

xc4

xc5

It has a DrJones 105C driver in it, with a total of 12 chips. The main modes are High and Medium, then there is ramping and hidden strobe. It's a lumodrv driver. It will put out 4.5 amps on high with the right battery. (Panasonic 10 amp 18650, Efest IMR 14500, Eneloops, Etc.) It will not hit 4.5 amps with several of the Trustfire/Ultrafire batteries because they just can't put that much out.

It has an XM-L T6 3C led in it.

It comes with:

Original box, with spare O ring, Lanyard and Manual

4xAA Battery Holder (use eneloops)

4x14500 Battery Holder (use non-protected cells)

Sleeve for 26650

Sleeve for 18650

3xAA stock Battery Holder

Only used for the Mod and a few beam shots.

Note: Putting four AA or 14500 batteries in this tube is tight. They will go in, but you will feel a bit of drag. I do not know if anything besides Eneloops or Efest 14500s will work, due to varying battery diameters. When you start either of the 4x holders into the tube, make sure you take care to have the batteries in correctly and that they don't get damaged from shoving them into the tube incorrectly. Clearances are tight, but they can be put in fine with a little TLC and they come back out with a little shake... Hey, it's like putting 10 pounds of... well, you know.

Price is $70USD CONUS and $80USD International

Payment is oldlumens(insert @ sign here)gmail.com

First person posting they will take it, followed by payment and a PM to me with your full name and address, gets the light.

Thanks

I will take it!

PM inbound

You got it.

Thanks

Lucky man! 8) That’s what I get for not browsing my own site for several hours. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice mod Justin!

Blink and its gone. Not that I saw it to blink.

great bespoke light for the buyer!

Small but brighter!

damn sold way to fast before i had the chance to send you a PM ! :open_mouth:
I would have bought this instantly, as i was looking for a multiple Cell lightg of this size.

perhaps in future you should do an auction for a day or two

+ 1

I did one for a light a while back and I will probably do another auction or two this winter.

Sold in under two hours.
Got to be happy with that :slight_smile:

I’ve always long lusted for an OL mod creation and I’m glad to get the chance to pick one up. Thanks Justin!