Sold out: $20 HD2010 & $15 Convoy C8 copper pills

Payment sent for 2 HD2010 + 1 convoy C8 copper pill with tracking.

Thanks again for offering this service Ryan.

Linh

Got your payment and form, thanks!

Hey Ryan, PayPal sent for 1 HD2010 pill, with tracking, not sure if the form took the submit properly as it stayed there so I’ll wait to hear from you before I close it out.

Thanks man! :slight_smile:

Edit: form was asking for 0’s on the convoy pills I am not getting, so it’s all filed and a matter of record. :slight_smile:

Thanks, got your PP and your form submission.
It seems like you marked that you wanted 2 HD2010 pill on the form but I’m assuming you only need one?

Ah, yes, thanks for catching that! I initially was going to get 2, but sent you some extra instead. :wink:

Hi ryansoh3,

I take one pill for HD2010 out of your hands
PP sent, form completed
Much obliged!
HQ

Gotcha, fixed. :slight_smile:

Got it, thanks!

Paypal and form submitted for 1 HD2010 pill.
Cheers

Got them, thanks!

Make sure you do a nice group shot before sending them out. That’s a lot of copper! hehe :wink:

Definitely will do. It’s going to be an amazing shot. :slight_smile:

Got your PP and form Tom E.

You put 2 Convoy C8 pills, I’m assuming you meant 3? :slight_smile:

PP sent for one HD2010 and three Convoy C8 pills. Sorry - I initially indicated two HD2010's and 4 Convoy C8's, but backed off a little. I'm covering the PP fees.

Notes:

• If you raise the pill top of the HD2010 pill, don't do it by very much, maybe 0.5mm or so -- just a tad bit.
  • The vob HD2010 pill has 6 threads, not 5, but appears to be almost 2 threads wider - the threads portion is very noticable being wider than the stock pill.
  • I'll need cleance for a 4.9A Nanjg in the HD2010 pill, so 2 layers of 7135's added on the inside. If the pill can't clear it, I'll be drilling out some copper... Would have been nice to have the clearance though.

Thanx for doing this!!

Great, thanks for your feedback.

I’ll have a visit tomorrow and tell the machinist to raise only 0.5mm. I told him to raise it by 0.75mm today, but I’ll be able to make the change before the production starts.

As for the threads, do you think we could put extra threads in the part indicated in white:

I think I might be able to do about 5 HD2010 pills with more driver space above for those who stack their AMC7135 chips.

Payment sent for 4 C8's with tracking. Thanks.

Got the form and PP, thanks!

I’m off to sleep, will continue updating later. :slight_smile:

Would like my 2 hd2010 pills done this way, plan on double stacking 7135 chips for 5+ Amps.

Gotcha, thanks.

Let me know if others want extra room above the driver for 2x AMC stacking clearance.
The list is on the first post.

Oh yes please, I’d certainly appreciate it if you could make mine a deeper one.
Would be ideal if it could fit a triple stack on the top of the board without having to drill or cut anything.
So that’s clearance for 2 additional 7135s on top of each original up facing chip. Would need a cavity clearance of 4.5-5mm from the top of the pCB.

In terms of extra threads in the area indicated, I don’t see a reason why it would interfere with the fit and I’m all for extra contact between pill and head. But I imagine it’s done this way because it’s harder to machine a thread right up to a ledge rather than to stop it early and leave a gap?

I would like to buy one pill too but I am unsure which will be better, I have no convoy c8 and no hd2010 so I have to order a light anyway….
Can someone give a hint…