Sold out! - GBGB: BLF-348 - Classy and Small 1xAAA Stainless Steel light, with Nichia NVSW219B-V1 R9050

Ordered with aff link. Thanks for putting this together!

Ordered. Hopefully they’ll be here in time to give them away. :slight_smile:

I ordered my SD75 with that option, it had a international bridge tracking number.

Ordered! Thanks for putting this together, the!

ordered thru affiliate link.
thank you for organizing this gb the

:beer:

I ordered my 3 engraved thru affiliate link. I still get my GB points, right?

I’m just wondering if 3 is enough. Well, if they do another batch I will be able to jump in again, I suppose.

Same thought here on the Big Island. I ordered 3.

Should I order more???

:sushi:

Ordered, Thanks the !!

I’d like to get one if it’s still possible, either engraved or non whatever is available.

Thanks. Ordered.

Sadly the aff link didn’t work for me, not sure why, just got a 404, so I didn’t use it, else I would have.

Thanks very much, the!
Order placed today with the aff link for my ten engraved.

Hope that they arrive before Xmas!

6 pcs ordered. Thanks for the group buy :bigsmile:

Bump.

Anybody know the answer(s)?

Post #413 as identified in the OP. Everything is there, accept maybe the amps measurements. 1.5V is from a AAA primary most likely, the amps - I dunno, and the 240 lumens are Chinese lumens Smile (i.e. they just make it up).

Post #413 is the same as the link I provided (tests of the sample). The information contained in Post #413 was for a pre-production sample.

Well I'd believe what 'the' measured from a pre-prod a whole lot more than whatever GearBest would post. They aren't known much for their honest, technically accurate product listings... Besides, I don't see any evidence of driver changes or any other tweaking from the original stock lights. The LED and the engraving looks bout it.

I don't think anyone can answer your question accurately - assume no one received a production unit yet.

Does anyone know if it’s possible to disassemble this light? Just wondering if it’d be possible to replace the driver with, say, one of the AK007 drivers?

I've swapped LED/MCPCB but not driver. Not sure bout the size of the driver off-hand.

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the info. How do you get that pill, etc. out of the light? It doesn’t seem like the head part screws off?

The head/bezel does screw off. In my pic above, you can make out a slightly noticeable break little down from the front end. It usually can't be seen when assembled properly. If you get the slightest little bit of dust or something in there, it will appear when tightened. Think I modded a few of them, got a couple more stock.