Sold out! - GBGB: BLF-348 - Classy and Small 1xAAA Stainless Steel light, with Nichia NVSW219B-V1 R9050

I kind of figured that.

Hi Guys,
all the information about the stocking time please pay attention to the op, as GearBest has thousands of products, some cs on the GearBest, don’t Know the exactly information about the products.

As these lights are customized, GearBest staff needs to go to the factory to check these lights before these lights sent to GearBest warehouse, so it takes more time than my usual expectation, next week these lights should be shipped out if no accidents

Thanks for supporting this GB and thanks the’s effort :wink:

Do you know why some buyers are getting "Out-of-stock" messages, while others have been able to complete their orders and payments?

Hi KeepingItLight,

our cs replied that because these lights are not stocking in GearBest warehouse, so they said out of stock, because of the weekends, these lights arrive GearBest warehouse next week

ps: there lights can be paid to buy now

I realize I missed this GB but if the wait list is still available I’d like to try and get in for 4 non-engraved

Can I get the coupon for this light if it is still available? Otherwise please put me on the waiting list. Thank you

Order placed Oct 27 AM. Shows on "my orders" page as "processing".

Ordered mine today with the’s aff.link, so the last wait begins. :slight_smile:

Thank you, the!

Ordered mine today with the’s aff.link, so the last wait begins. :slight_smile:

Thank you, the!

Gearbest do cancel my orders of this light, I have 5 ligths on the list, but they do no allow me to order!!! What to do?

Just a guess, but do you happen to have open paypal claims against them or anything similar?

Mine order says “Processing”. Ordered the 28th.

If still available I am in for 10, coupon please’’tx

ken

Yes. Still available. PM sent.

No, but I have got some refunds for packages that never got to me, because of their system removing the tracking.
So then I can’t be a part of this GB then? Whats the point of GBs if the people on the list can’t buy the items???

I would say that this should be a part of all group buys from here on out. If you have a code, it can be ordered, no matter what…

How to ensure this? No idea…

Gearbest has been not so good the last few months for shipping and such. It kinda irks me that they approved the GB, but apparently did not have the lights yet… So we in effect have a week or whatever to pay, they have as long as they want to receive, inspect and ship…

Not knocking the GB or the’s handling of it by any means, this part is on Gearbest….

Bruh… People still gone reply to that PM huh. Smh lol

Everyone with the code can order the amount they reserved. I can say that with a pretty high confidence. :)

However, if GearBest decides to refuse selling to some individual they can cancel that order and refund the money paid. I'm sure they won't do so without a good reason.

Producing a certain amount of extras and defining a time limit for buying was agreed by me and GearBest. I think that agreement was a good one, protecting both buyers and GearBest: Serious buyers should be able to order lights they reserved in 10 days (or so) for sure, after which GearBest can sell the rest to "anyone" (making sure they don't end up with plenty of lights in their hands). If you weren't able to order during the 1st week, you will most probably be able to buy your lights during the 2nd week. Maybe even the 3rd..

That’s 4…… :expressionless: :wink: