Sold out! - GBGB: BLF-348 - Classy and Small 1xAAA Stainless Steel light, with Nichia NVSW219B-V1 R9050

1 with engraving for me:)

Older model with XP-E was measured as

10440: ~140lm initial, ~110lm OTF after 30s (heats up quite fast -> heat sag)

Alkaline AAA: ~40lm OTF after 30s (not much heat sag, pretty much the same with NiMH & Lithium)

Nichia hasn't been tested yet, but the above will give you the ball park figure.

I hate you guys!
Stop offering such nice lights!

I’ll take 1 with engraving, and might take a second with engraving. But I’ll have to decide that when buying starts.

I have one that I put an XPG2 S3 3C in, and its really quite impressive how much light it gets from a AAA alkaline. Much better than other lights of this size. Nice smooth beam too (throwier than you would expect). I wish I could quantify the lumens some how. Its a bit of a pain to work on though, and heatsinking is not good (which is why I don’t use 10440).

One engraved and two without engraving for me.

With BLF engraving…

Kiitos!

With BLF engraving

Thanks, that helps a lot.

So, at a guess, it might last about 2-3 hours?

I was kind of hoping it’d run at about 10 or 15 lumens, since 1xAAA doesn’t have much capacity. I think I know someone who would like it quite a bit at 40lm though.

Here you go:

LOL, I’ll never be able to remember all that.

On a side note, I showed the A6 shirt and BLF-348 shirt to my partner. She wanted me to tell you that, if you put one on the front and one on the back, it’s officially “girlfriend-approved”.

But she’s also a bit more of a geek than most. :slight_smile:

Two engraved please.

Count me in for two engraved BLF. :slight_smile: I like the nichia 219B version idea.

I’m in for 2 engraved please.

If int. Shipping is free, I would like one with engraving please :slight_smile:

I’ll take 2 of these bad boys. No engraving.

List updated up to post #97.

181 lights in 12h. Not bad. Not bad at all. :)

I’ll do 3 without and 1 with engraving. 4 total. Thanks for putting this together.

1 light with engraving.

1 girlfriend-approved T-shirt.

Thank you.

I'll take TEN (10) please. All with engraving.

Thanks