(sold) Quantum Tunnelling Composite Pills or Strips (perfect for twisty lights) ONE Strip Left

Glad you are good, even “routine” surgeries can go bad. Thanks for the update and here is to a quick heal!

Thanks and you can expect yours to show up in regular envelope hand addressed so don’t toss it as junk mail. lol

I’ll take three pills.

I’ll take one strip please. Thanks

Got them, thanks! They don’t taste like they have variable resistance…

Just another update. If you bought the pills or strips last week they are on there way.

I have one strip and a few pills left. (saved some for myself of course)

Thanks guys and have fun storming the castle!

Go mine! I haven’t had a chance to use it yet, but thanks!

It was remiss of me not to post to say a package arrived earlier this week. Thanks. I dont know what I thought it would look like but l didn't expect what it does look like.

Aaaand, I’m more guilty than you. Mine arrived quite some time ago.

So did mine. I should have said something too. We’re terrible people. :wink:

It’ll be interesting to play with these things. I see a tiny high output triple XP-G2 or XP-L with some of these.

Is there a maximum wattage per square cm that we should only put through this strange stuff?

“In fact, a QTC button measuring 4mm square and 1.5mm thick can pass up to 10 amps when squeezed! ”

Given the size of the strip, I don’t think you will be having problems. I would love to find better specs though.

Found it! Sort of…

Well, if you apply the math: maximum voltage ~40V, maximum current ~10A and assuming it’s both, not one or the other, then the maximum wattage might be ~400W through that small piece. Remember too, that the amount of current passable is probably directly related to the size of the piece just like it is for metals. The QTC is said to conduct just like a metal when fully compressed. I doubt it is both, however. It seems far-fetched to expect that 4mm square piece of QTC to conduct 400W without burning up. I’d like to see someone on here try, though! Maybe O-L can use QTC as the switch in his next monster build? How many XHP-70’s can you run at full blown with 400 watts? J)

400 watts is a fair amount to put through an emitter wire, let alone a doped piece of silicone rubber.

yikes

Thanks for posting that you guys got them. Hope you have some luck with them or at least enjoy trying them. I have not really had much of a chance to try mine out yet. I ended up having soldier surgery and it’s going to be a bit before I’m modding again.

If anyone else is interested I have a couple strips left for sale.

I hope you get well soon, man. That, or learn to solder with your toes, I guess.

Either way, it wouldn’t be a proper addiction without you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks man, appreciate it.

Hey, do you still have some of these for sale?

Yep I do have some left.

DavidEF asked first so he should have first dibs, but if you’ve got more than one (or if he backs out), I’ll take a strip.