(sold) Quantum Tunnelling Composite Pills or Strips (perfect for twisty lights) ONE Strip Left

I would be interested in a strip too if there is enough to go around.

I’ll have to see if Dave needs a full strip or not. If not maybe he could split a strip with you. A little goes a long way with these.

If there isnt enough left,is it possible you could pm me where you found the strip for sale? I can only seem to find the 4mm pills for sale.

I was just gonna get a couple pills to play with some time in the future, but I don’t have to have them. I certainly don’t need a whole strip. In fact, if you guys really want them, you can have them all. I’m sure another opportunity will come along for me later. :wink:

The place I found them was called “mindsets” or something similar, they are located in England.

I sent you a PM to get your address. Mr.Big said I could cut a bit off to send you some to play around with. A little goes a long way with these.

Thanks MrBig! :crown:

You’re welcome. Sharing makes the hobby more fun for everyone. :-}

This sounds like some Really Interesting stuff, and I want to Buy some to put on a few different Lights and lasers. Guess I’ll go to the link on your First page to get some? Thank you for posting this “Play Dough”. :-D.

This could quite Literally be the Ticket to some Super Cool Mods!

Heal well and Quickly my Friend, and allow yourself the time to Heal…