SOLD September 12: NEW eneloop 4th gen. $30 a pack

Great you received them... ! Took less than a week.

Hopefully the others will also arrive soon.

PACKAGE RECEIVED!!

wow. Pretty fast. 11 days. Thanks! Now I know I’m getting the real deal. E-bay is a hit or miss :slight_smile: For me 11 days is in the extremely fast shipping.

I told the captain of the boat to first deliver your package on his way to Europe ;)

Enjoy!

Chibi was extra generous and threw in free air package even if it was specified he’d ship by boat. Thanks man! :slight_smile: Never saw it coming!!

We made a deal at the local Starbucks!

got mine too.

Thanks ChibiM :)

Great!

Enjoy your new batteries!!!

I just got home to find mine in the mail as well today!! Thanks again ChibiM

s. I love how you put on the customs declaration: NOT lithium that made me laugh when I read the label to see who it was for and where it came from… :bigsmile:

Nice!

Jp post always checks/asks what's inside.. and I had trouble more than once telling there are batteries inside...so they always let me write that down....

Not lithium.

That makes sense then. Very consistent shipping times as the last one was exactly 10 business days and this one was 9. :slight_smile:

Yes, not bad for economy airmail!!

JP post does usually do a good job.

Hey chibi, my eneloops arrived today… sooooo happy :heart_eyes: you are the :crown:

Great! Now the next few..

I have 2 sets of the std. 4th gen, and 1 last set of Disney eneloop white.. all $30 each..

Will make a new thread tonight.