SOLD September 12: NEW eneloop 4th gen. $30 a pack

(more info on all eneloop editions,here)

Info on payments and shipping, see below:

5* Eneloop AA classic, 4th gen. BK-3MCC..............................$30 per pack

4.5 packs sold, 1/2 pack left, so 4 batteries for $16.

2* Eneloop AAA classic, 4th gen. BK-4MCC...........................$29 per pack

Max 2 packs per buyer!

(I may split a pack of 8 into 2 four-packs, so people in Europe will stay below the import limit.
Even though, the price for an 8-pack might be already low enough for free import, but you better check.

Price for a pack of 4 ($16.00))

They are all BNIB.

Post: I`ll take it , and let me know WHAT/How many you want, with a prompt PM for payment details.

Shipping will be done by Economy Air Mail, which takes 2-3 weeks, from Japan to the US, and EU countries.

Price is including shipping,

Add 2USD per pack for normal Airmail, this usually takes about 1 week to main US cities and most EU countries.

Add 5USD for a tracking number.

Also:

I WILL NOT REFUND when any mishaps occur during shipping, buy at your own risk, or pay for tracking.

I will NOT send it as a gift.

And if you are not sure whether your country accepts Economy Airmail from japan, please send me a PM. Airmail to some countries is more expensive, so if you have any questions about prices, packaging, shipping or whatever, please send me a PM.

Can I get a pack of 4 for $16? (4th gen) if shipping is already included?
Thanks. Let me know payment details and such.
Just confirming 4 eneloops for $16?

I’ll take one of each please! :bigsmile:

Hi ChibiM

I'll take 2 packs of the following:

Eneloop AA classic, 4th gen. BK-3MCC..............................$30 per pack

Add 2USD for normal Airmail

Total 62 USD

Please PM the payment details.

Thanks

+ 30 1 pack of 8 AA

• 29 1 pack of 8 AAA

+ 2 airmail

$ 61.00 total

Thank you

I've only got 1 PM so far. Please send me a PM.

There is a little confusion as well, the $2 airmail option is per pack, so 2 packs would add $4...Will change the OP to be more clear.

So far:

1/2 pack AA for Mountainking.

1 pack AA tkmckay

1 pack AAA tkmckay

2 packs AA qandeel

1 pack AA for Boro

1 pack AAA for Boro.

So far 4.5 AA packs SPF....1/2 pack left.....

2 packs AAA SPF 0 left.

AAA sold out.. AA 4 batteries left.

Yes. Im in. Send as gift or payment? Im at work and if I can read the info, ill do needful asap. Else, someone plz reply here.

edit: Not specified what payment type. I guess it should be normal stuff. I’ll send the payment soon. Thanks

I will take the 1/2 pack of AAs PM sent. :slight_smile:

payment sent

Last 1/2 pack for wings400

Everything is SPF/ sold.

Payment sent for AA classic, 4th gen. BK-3MCC. HALF PACK (4 eneloops)

t4t!

$100, 000 question: How fast or slow will I get my eneloops!!? :smiley: >)

yeah... you might want to buy the captain of the boat a drink.. maybe he will personally drop it off by bicycle then :)

I think you`ll be surprised.

I’m not sure where your located but as ChibiM said…. I was pleasantly surprised with how quickly my last set arrived (exactly 2 weeks). :wink:

Money sent, you can go and buy some more eneloop packs and some beer :slight_smile: Thanks chibiM!

Will send the set on Monday..

JP post is usually good organized, and ship quickly.

I’m from Mauritius. If you dont know where that is, time to google it up and enhance your geography!

I did have to look it up to be sure, but it was where I thought you were. :wink: I have spent many, many hours (days and days) just surfing around the planet on google maps, especially on some of the smaller islands all around the world. Your wait may be a little longer due to the location but ChibiM is right, their postal service seems to be extremely efficient when it comes to getting things out of the country and onto the destination!

That is an extremely interesting thing to do in some free time. I’m perplexed I didnot think of that! One of the things on my to do list now!
Obviously, islands not huge countries!

FYI ChibiM

Everything arrived.

Thank you for packaging well and fast shipping.