SOLD - Sleeper - Red 2AA Maglite with a 3-up Nichia 219 star and TIR optic.

SOLD

Up for sale is this 2AA Maglite that has been modded to have a 3-up Star with Nichia 219 leds on it and a TIR optic. It has a copper heat sink and a dummy AA cell. It needs to run with an IMR 14500, to get the full power of the leds.

Look at the build thread for more info.

ba1

ba2

It comes with one clear and one frosted optic and the dummy cell.

Price is $45 USD CONUS and $50 USD International

Payment is PayPal valleau (insert the @ sign here) suddenlink.net

First person posting "I'll take it" followed by a payment and a PM with your full name and address, gets the light.

Note: This light is hand made, it is not like a factory light. Hand made means it's not perfect and may not be for everyone. It is unique and a one of a kind.

Thanks,

Justin

Oh god OL, you're killing me here. I just bought a Stanley Fatmax and now you post these?!?! Good luck with the sale though.

Someone buy these so they stop torturing me!

This is a sweet deal, and I’m broke. Do you do rainchecks?
:bigsmile:

Wow….my paypal finger is itchy here. That is a damn nice light for a damn good price.

buy it, buy it, buy it....

I really wanna wanna but i just bought a midnight classic 150.
Ans tight on cash…………………………………

Old-Lumens I have to get one of your custom lights, the reviews, how to do vids and work you do really make me want to get one.

I have a question about this light you have for sale “sorry for newb question” will this light run of of two 14500 cells?

The leds are in parallel. It can run only on 3.6v.(one 14500) Any more would fry it. That’s why I include the dummy cell with the light.

EDIT: Don't ever be sorry for a question like that. How else will you learn?Wink

Justin

I’ll take it
If still available.

You got it.