SOLD "Texas Toothpick" Knife, yes I know it's a flashlight forum - SOLD

SOLD

This is the only forum I come to. It's home, so pardon my posting a knife here and get use to it, as I have a couple more coming at you soon.Laughing

Up for sale is a "Texas Toothpick" knife. I bought the blank and added handles to it.

Over all open length is 6" and closed is 3 1/4". The clip point blade is 1 7/8". These are built on a stainless frame with a 440c high carbon stainless steel blade. Stainless bolsters.

I added imitation Ivory handles and polished it all up. I polish by hand, so it's not in the category of a buffer wheel, just a buffer digit, so it's not as nice as a factory buffed knife... just sayin.

tp1

tp2

tp3

tp4

tp5

This is NOT a Lockback knife!

Price is $25 $20 shipped CONUS ONLY PLEASE.

Payment is PayPal oldlumens (insert the @ sign here) gmail.com

First person posting they want it, followed by a payment and a PM to me, with your full name and address, gets the knife.

Thanks

Nice job OL!

So tempting... I may have to wait and see what the other ones are though. ;)

The other two are straight knives, like hunting knives.

Yep, you need to apologize for that polishing job.... just puts a mirror to shame!! Super clean looking knife!!!!!!

Danged nice work OL! Dan.

This knife Needs a Home

Great looking knife.

Still for Sale at a reduced price.

I would like to purchase this knife, Old-Lumens, if it is still available. Thank You.

Mommy won’t let me play with sharp things…

You can have it, just pay with paypal and it will be yours.

Thanks

And there’s a dammed good reason she wouldn’t, innt there.Surprised

Let’s just say it involved her best sewing sheers and a plugged-in vacuum cleaner cord. BTW, electricity is blue and sparkly and will throw you across the room.

I’m glad. Your wit is sharp enough already. Adding knives would be redundant.

That’s a purdy knife there. I like the detail on the spine.

Mine was a pair of keys on a key chain in a 110v outlet. Luckily, the chain melted and broke the second I did it. Burned up the outlet and ruined the keys. Mom was Not Happy! Neither was I after she knew I wasn’t dead yet…Tongue Out

Paypal sent. Thanks Old-Lumens. I’m looking forward to receiving my first purchase from you!

I will ship Thursday.

Thank you

I received my knife from Old-Lumens today. It’s beautiful, just beautiful. Extremely pleased with it. You guys were right, he does exceptional work. I would definately not hesitate to buy anything from him again. Thanks Old-Lumens for a great deal on a beautiful knife!