SOLD: Wuben TO50R - Mixed tint quad with boost driver

Asking price is $OLD priority tracked+insured (US only)

Here’s the original group buy thread with full details of this light:

The UI is actually pretty clever and forum member “the” did a lot of work with Wuben getting it just right.

I did make two small changes to mine. I replaced 2 of the 4 LH351D’s with 3000K emitters so now it’s 2x 3000K and 2x 5000K which makes the tint very close to BBL and average about CCT = 3887K

The other change I made was to bypass the tail spring. Since this is a boost driver it wont increase the output but it could bump up the total run time some with the lower resistance.

Not pictured but it does also come with a USB OTG cable so you can use it like a power bank and also a nylon pouch.

Don’t know what was original price but this looks like a good deal.

Is this light still in production? Can’t find it in their website. I really like it, hopefully the will bring it back here. I need one or two more depending on price

[Clemence]

I don’t think so. Madmax was going to do a group buy but it disappeared.

It is available in one store on aliexpress, but the price is :disappointed:
It’s better to buy from contactcr, because the price is very good.

It’s for my friend. So a standard TO50R is more than enough. I’ll contact Wuben, hopefully I can get special discount. Thanks Mascaratum

[Clemence]

Ooops sorry Contactcr, we chatted in your lawn. Got carried away :person_facepalming:

[Clemence]

Posts deleted :wink:

No need. I think I still have the cheapest and most unique TO50R available at this time so i’ll take the free press

Bump, you don’t even have to pay shipping and write a review! You pay me and you keep the light!

:smiley:

Hahahaha, too funny!

[Clemence]

Does it come with a free cheerleader?

The threads are well lubed on this one. Single owner.

Sorry boys she is sold.

I got one last session with her since a member convinced me to put 2700K+5000K LEDs in it. Turned out really great ~3500K Duv –0.001