Sold : Zebra light H52- All sold

Up is two Zebralight H52 , discontinued, with official 14500 support. I purchased a few more of these than I will have lifetime to use. Would prefer these to go to a user who appreciates what they are. One is cool white XM-L2 emitter (darker anodize) and one is warm white XM-L2 emitter (lighter anodize) . Neither have been carried nor modified in any way. But, full disclosure…
I have had Zebra product suffer water ingress from perspiration. So, immediately after purchase, both of these spent a night in the bottom of a 5 gallon bucket of 90°f distilled water. Both passed the immersion test with zero water damage or leakage of any kind .
I do not keep the cardboard boxes , both include spare o-rings, the unused headband, included is a spare pocket clip for each. Price is $55.00USD, EACH, shipped, CONUS, with tracking and insurance. $105 USD total if purchased together. Paypal only, please PM me for PP info. First unconditional, " I will take it " , applies. I have no qualms shipping over seas from the US but additional shipping will be calculated and I won’t be held responsible for any shipping and/ or customs losses or incidents.

1 Thank

I’ll take the warm white

Edit: I’m also having the same PM issue.

I’ll take the other, please

Edit: an error keeps occurring when trying to pm. OP please try pming me

Both are sold. Please give me a bit to get to the PM issues, I’ll PM both of you shortly.

Please let me know if you have received my PM messages. I have a usual VPN and firewall setup, but I don’t see any obvious problems with restrictions? If it gives anyone reservations on the sale, please say so, no hard feelings.

Seems like pm issue is resolved

1 Thank

Thank you! Waiting to hear from Scalpel_Ninja.

PM received and funds sent.

1 Thank

Thanks to you both! I’ll be forwarding these both tomorrow morning. I will include tracking numbers and proof of product pics with the shipment via PM. Please let me know if any problems or questions arise.