Some More HID Photos

As promised the 85watt hid vs the halogen spotlight at 445yds. Now there was some dampness or fog in the air so these won't be as good as when conditions are normal. Manual exposure 1.4 sec shutter f/3.5 ISO 400 white balance set to fine

85watt HID flashlight mouse over halogen mouse out

I can’t believe the spill that this HID light has. I am impressed. And I also am impressed how it did compared to the big halogen. I thought there would be more of a larger difference between the two. I do believe the halogen has got better and brighter hotspot. But I tell you what, the HID is a lot more of a useable beam and a lot more of a useable light to carry. I’m loving this HID. I think I need another one on top of the 2 I have. LOL!

I honestly believe I like the HID lights over the LED’s. I never thought I would.

Brad, aren't you glad you listened to us and got a HID? ;) I just wish I could find a good deal on one that wasn't a scam.

Yeppers! I am ecstatic. Way lighter and a lot longer runtimes to boot. I still can’t believe the spill this thing has. And if I could get a special head made and bigger and deeper reflector this thing would really rock.

I guess I need to go take one of the 50watt. But it’s pretty windy and cold.

Great pictures Brad that HID really lights everything up!!

Thanks Rick. I took those just for you buddy! I want to go take some of the YEZL 50 watt HID. But the wind and cold is telling me the heck with that that.

Told u once u get an ebay HID… most XMLs will be like candles. Like how people still talk like Yezl pretty good, that last photo shot proved them wrong.

Yea the 85watt whips up on the YEZL 50watt.

I should hope it would… 85w vs 50w

Yep. But the YEZL is still a heck of a thrower.

You are da man!

And I thank you.