Something throwerish, with a seemingly deep reflector and side clicky

wow, now I'm getting pissed.

ebay sent me another email that said: I opened a case, I prefer a full refund and I have not contacted the seller.

all three statements are false.

Yep, I'm getting the same thing. Ebay sent an email stating a case was opened due to me not receiving the item. Seller has responded and is still sending the item. Apparently they are refunding my money and asked to be repaid when the item arrives. I just responded that I didn't open the case, I understood it was peak shipping season, and that yes I would repay for the item after verifying I was indeed refunded.

What a mess! It's almost like Ebay automatically opened a case! I did inquire about the shipment (since tracking showed "parcel doesn't exist"), but I went straight to the seller's email, not through Ebay!

-Garry

There's something weired happening here!

huh, I told them basically what I said in my last post, and specifically stated I'd prefer to receive the item. Then I got a message saying I'd receive a refund plus $10 coupon by the 29th.

No refund yet.

I ordered a different light from DX, screw ebay and this seller...

Yeah, guys. Something seems mighty weird here... I've been buying and selling on eBay for over five years now and have never had any emails like that from eBay (nor cases opened without me being the one to do it). I'd give eBay CS a call (or email) and tell them about the emails, and check on things...

in fairness, I should add, 39 ebay purchases w/o a problem (including ebay full refund for dishonest seller), this was #40...

The weird thing is them not just sending another light, since they still have it for sale. But once they offered 13.99 refund + $10 coupon, I'm not about to repeat a demand for the product. You'd have to revoke my BLF card for a move like that

still unhappy until I see the $