Sorry - duplicated deal - New Genuine HP 395753-251 PB995A 12-Cell Li-on Battery (Ebay - $12.99 free shipping)

I ordered 3 of each yesterday, on my doorstep this morning via FedEx ground!

Dang! Record delivery! Blows me away when that happens, it’s usually FedEx when it does.

Any tests?

Mine arrived today, two days from order. Original packaging included, but opened. 2008 stock. Will be pulling this apart later to see how the cells test. Thanks OP for this thread. Very nice deal.

Exactly how mine came. I wonder if people bought these and returned/exchanged them when they found they wouldn't fit their laptop. Eventually they got sold to a liquidator?

Mine came as well, with a pricetag on it of $129.99!!! All 12 cells were sitting at 3.84V. Not bad at all! Sanyo cells, UR18650FJ M19C 2200mAh? is that right?

Edit: Right out of the pack at 3.84V an XM-L U2 draws 4.28A direct from the cell. Not too shabby for a $1.08 ea!

My 4.5 amp MT-G2 C12 runs 100% on these cells. :slight_smile: These seem to have great capacity still.

Mine arrived today, along with the other 18500 pack :). I now have a pile of unopened packs (2 (different) 12-cells and 1 of the 6x18500 packs). Not sure what I’m going to do with them though :)…

That made me do it. Just paid for one, scheduled for delivery the day before my birthday. :bigsmile:

Happy B’day (soon) :)!!!

Mine showed up too.
Ordered Friday, here on Monday.
12 Sanyos @ 3.80 and 3.81 volts.
The package was opened on mine too, but the pack looks new.
I wonder if they opened it to test and bring the charge level up.

You guys are getting me crazy. Just ordered another one today……….from Acers to HP to what else is nicer there?

I opened mine today, but only separated one set so far, all 12@3.78V. 6 charged, 6 charging.

Interesting thing is, once again all mine are Kelly green Sony cells. Date of manufacture 5/29/08 &10/18/08.

A five-year old 18650 is still young and relatively fresh.

Dang it! I just got home from a long day at school and found my second pack in the mail… same packaging as the first. Got straight to work tearing it apart… man, I was thinking to myself, this is much easier than the last one… I must be getting good at this H) . Pop it open…NO NAME salmon colored cells with visible flux left on the solder connections. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: Immediately I turned it over and read the sticker. It’s a GENERIC cell that was shipped in the HP packaging! Opened a claim, hope they don’t mind getting a mangled generic 12-cell back. I am pretty bummed about it.

Shoulda looked at the sticker before I started prying, but it came in the same packaging as last time…and I was excited and in a hurry.

CRIPES!!

In the last pic, what are the two different packs? Was one different than the other? Now you got me worried, the one I got looks like the top one in the last pic - different part # than in the auction, HSTNN-DB10, so I’m trying to decide whether to try to open it or not?

Anyone? Mine looks like the pics in post Sorry - duplicated deal - New Genuine HP 395753-251 PB995A 12-Cell Li-on Battery (Ebay - $12.99 free shipping).

Are these good, or are they bad? I’m tempted to break the pack open, but would rather not if they’re the bad ones :(.

I think the top one is the good HP battery, the bottom one had the salmon colored cells.

Hope they can help you, but I fear what they'll say about a ripped open pack.

Sorry, I know I’m being redundant all over the place tonight, but just to confirm, the top one is the “HSTNN-DB10” one, right? And that’s the good one?

If so, that’s the one I got :)…

LG has salmon-colored cells too.