SP31V2.0 LH351D version are available on sofirnlight website

I wouldn’t cancel. Supposedly it looks bad on your account for whichever side cancels. If you’re active on Aliexpress, enough cancellations and disputes may get your account closed. If you really want to keep that order, then request that the seller extend Buyer Protection…at least I think it’s still called that before an order ships. That way shouldn’t put a ding on other side’s account.

If you get the Sand version I'm betting that a 18350 short tube baked would maybe not be a perfect match but be close enough in color to get past the flashlight police.

I think these colors are brilliant ...WTG Sofirn !!

Is there a place to purchase just a 18350 tube?

Where can I source any 18350 short tube for this?

Maybe they will produce a colored 18350 tube later on. They are not produced in other colors than black right now.

On another note, today I found out the SD05 has a new feature - no more 3 minute step-down!
And they beefed the output from 2550 to 3000 lm.

Somebody finally realized you don’t time an underwater light, let alone a thermally managed one.

Way to go! Promptly put one in my cart.

How can I have a 5000ºk emitter as with the older version on AE?

Edit (May 17th, 2020):

Wrong thread… I posted on [Review] Sofirn SD05 Diving 21700 Flashlight

short tube in Desert Tan or Green? Next batch after we sell these inventory.

Questions about an emitter/board on the sofirnlight website: XHP50.2 20mm MCPC

For the XHP50.2 3V with 20mm MCPCB, does it have the copper DTP board like the others?

From the description:
XPL HI with 17mm copper DTP PCB board
XPL HI with 19mm copper DTP PCB board
XHP50.2(3V) with 20mm MCPCB board
XHP50.2 with 39mm copper DTP PCB board (for SP33)

Also is it 6500k or 5000k?

Why do the normal version and the slightly flawed version both cost 21.99$ ?

Yeah why ?

Normal version at that price is without battery, Kit version(with battery) is 24.99.

Thanks, bidas, I got it. 3$ are not much discount for a flawed flashlight, though.

What if I would want it without battery?

Along with a flashlight and some other items I’ve had 3 pcs of the Magnetic Tailcap in the cart for 3 days awaiting an answer from Sofirn about an MCPCB before I can place the order, but now the tailcaps show 0 in stock! :open_mouth:

Sofirn: Will I get the 3 tailcaps I have in cart? Otherwise will the tailcaps be restocked?

I also need an answer to my question about the xhp50.2 MCPCB (a few posts above) so I can place the order.

I ordered Sofirn IF-25A 4000K, on May 21, on May 25 they sent a track number for dispatch, and today a message came that they are not available and offer a replacement for 6000K. I am very unhappy with the work of the Sofirn store, I do not need a 6000K flashlight, I ordered 4000K.

The SP40 without battery is now $49.99 on the Sofirn site

Do all SP40 options come with the pocket clip or must I purchase with battery kit? The pictures are a little confusing and just wanted to clarify before ordering. Thanks

Sofirn, would you offer this option also with 5000K XHP50.2? 4*XHP50.2 6500K leds soldered on Q8 MCPCB

Link?

I’m not seeing that price, the listing I see is still $21.99 https://sofirnlight.com/sp40-headlamp-p0026.html

Yes please, I’d buy one of those too!

This non communication by Sofirn is killing me, already takes a month for shipping as it is, several things I’ve had in the cart all week have now sold out as I await the answers I needed to place the order. Also an SP70 KIT in the cart and they’re nearly gone now too!

I’ve emailed through the site, PM’d through BLF, and also asking in this thread, what’s going on Sofirn, why the silence??

My questions again:
For the XHP50.2(3V) with 20mm MCPCB board, is it copper DTP like the others?
And is it 5000k or 6500k, can we specify 5000k?
https://sofirnlight.com/cree-led-diodes-with-pcb-board-p0087.html

From description:
XPG2 with 9mm PCB board
XPL with 17mm PCB board
XPL HI with 17mm copper DTP PCB board
XPL HI with 19mm copper DTP PCB board
XHP50.2(3V) with 20mm MCPCB board
XHP50.2 with 39mm copper DTP PCB board (for SP33)

<> <> <>

More questions: Will I get the 3 magnetic tailcaps and Q8 diffuser that have been (and still are) in the cart? Both now showing 0 stock now on the product pages.

I would also like to know an ETA of when (or if) SP70 KIT 5000K-PLB26650 will be available on amazon US? Would be a bummer if I order it from China then it shows up on amazon shortly thereafter! Kind of an impulse buy so I guess Sofirn’s slow response might save me money if I change my mind!

Hoping for answers soon!