SP31V2.0 LH351D version are available on sofirnlight website

Given the IF25 and IF25A could both theoretically handle two channels, I’m surprised there is no white/red option. Cree photo red 3535 xp-e in 2S should be a nearly drop-in option if current-limited in firmware, no?

Will there be a version of this flashlight IF25A with Samsung 4*LH351D emitters?

LH351D emitter is taller than SST20, TIR lens may damage LH351D. If we find a new TIR lens, the answer is yes.

New if25a on turbo… Any runtime please? Which 21700 is recomended? Imr? Or also protected? Thanks

Hello, are these pre-order as well or are they ready to ship out?

SP40 in Desert Tan and deep Green are pre-order too. They will be available in 2-3 days. But weekends are coming. Maybe next Monday.

Today I received a message (via Aliexpress messenger) in which i was asked to cancel my order of the IF25A. A Sofirn rep wrote: “IF25A is out of stock”. Strange, isnt it?

If you don’t have 21700 battery, you can but KIT with sofirn 4000mAh 21700 battery inserted. Unprotected 21700 is recommended for better output.

IF25A will be available to be shipped soon, take the weekends coming into consideration, it may be shipped on Monday, 18th May.

I wouldn’t cancel. Supposedly it looks bad on your account for whichever side cancels. If you’re active on Aliexpress, enough cancellations and disputes may get your account closed. If you really want to keep that order, then request that the seller extend Buyer Protection…at least I think it’s still called that before an order ships. That way shouldn’t put a ding on other side’s account.

If you get the Sand version I'm betting that a 18350 short tube baked would maybe not be a perfect match but be close enough in color to get past the flashlight police.

I think these colors are brilliant ...WTG Sofirn !!

Is there a place to purchase just a 18350 tube?

Where can I source any 18350 short tube for this?

Maybe they will produce a colored 18350 tube later on. They are not produced in other colors than black right now.

On another note, today I found out the SD05 has a new feature - no more 3 minute step-down!
And they beefed the output from 2550 to 3000 lm.

Somebody finally realized you don’t time an underwater light, let alone a thermally managed one.

Way to go! Promptly put one in my cart.

How can I have a 5000ºk emitter as with the older version on AE?

Edit (May 17th, 2020):

Wrong thread… I posted on [Review] Sofirn SD05 Diving 21700 Flashlight

short tube in Desert Tan or Green? Next batch after we sell these inventory.

Questions about an emitter/board on the sofirnlight website: XHP50.2 20mm MCPC

For the XHP50.2 3V with 20mm MCPCB, does it have the copper DTP board like the others?

From the description:
XPL HI with 17mm copper DTP PCB board
XPL HI with 19mm copper DTP PCB board
XHP50.2(3V) with 20mm MCPCB board
XHP50.2 with 39mm copper DTP PCB board (for SP33)

Also is it 6500k or 5000k?

Why do the normal version and the slightly flawed version both cost 21.99$ ?

Yeah why ?

Normal version at that price is without battery, Kit version(with battery) is 24.99.