Spark SP6 5x XML T5 NW Neutral White 6x 18650 LED Flashlight

>neutral white

They have CW version, which is T6.

Now that you have mentioned it, NW is T5. They should have used T6 3C Neutral white. :D

I mean my S1 is so much cheaper and is U2.

Well, in the end, capacity is everything. Trustfire 26650 5000mAh's are actually about 4300mAh, Redilast 18650's are 3100mAh. If you're looking for longer run time, which would you rather have? At least with a couple of my lights, Fandyfire HD-2010 and my Shadow JM07 Pro, I have the choice whether to use an 18650 or 26650.

I’d rather have two 18650’s, providing 6200mAh at weight and volume of a single 26650. :Р

(or 3*18650's in parallel/series (preferably series, due to better regulation with higher voltage) with a bit fatter flashlight.. I like 'em fat, gives a lot of surface area for heatsinking).

Yep, lately I've been liking the larger diameter hand-holds offered with these other battery configurations too and for the same reasons you mention.

I never bothered to read this thread because Spark = $$$$ but that is one awesome light!

They must be putting a lot of efforts in designing its reflector

Hope they have a heatpipe or something in that pole the XM-Ls mount of, otherwise the heat will be pretty unmanageable.

Heatsinking... I really see this as an awesome 1.5K lumen spotlight with the occasional 3.5K burst.

I still want one...

What a piece of junk! For like 30 bucks you can get a single XM-L U2 with big reflector that throws 1000 lumens a long ways.

They want 400 bucks for this thing? You could get a SR90 Intimidator for the same price which is proven to work extremely well with no heat issues and a charger that comes with it, along with battery pack and charge indicator.

Wow you Got to test it in Iraq ……….

All of these new lights hitting the market are awesome. Thrunite, etc…The price however, is not. I just can’t see spending this much on foreign lights. If the need for warranty work comes around, you’re left relying on a dealer and poor communication with the foreign company. Too bad they aren’t more affordable.

Selfbuilt should have his full review up very soon on the other forum. I’m sure a lot of people are very curious to see how this new design stands up to being put through the paces.

Aloha and welcome to BLF barbaratu1!

Review : http://taschenlampen-tests.de/?p=8976

No issue with heat.

Beim Einschalten: 88.000 Lux
nach 5 Minuten: 86.400 Lux
nach 10 Minuten: 83.200 Lux
nach 20 Minuten: 78.400 Lux
nach 30 Minuten: 78.400 Lux
nach 40 Minuten: 78.400 Lux

SP6

TK70

Initial preview up:

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/10256

Thanks for the hard work. Been looking forward to more info on this interesting ligght.

Spark SP6 v’s SR95UT v’s TK70 v’s Varapower Turbo etc etc……. :open_mouth: