[Sponsored] Mankerlight EDC Muscle Combo Ⅱ with BLF discount

By the way, flashlights in combo have the advanced intelligent temperature regulation module to prevent overheating. and also adopts high cost copper MCPCB, The employed thermoelectric separation technology ensures heat generated from the LED and circuit is transferred to the exterior rapidly through an accommodated copper substrate.

So It’s FET, I was wondering about it, as the product page didn’t mention anything, and reviews show the output did drop with voltage.
And ther is one exception, the Fireflylite T9R with lume1 driver (High efficiency 6A constant current buck driver with FET Turbo), unfortunately the button on the Firefly killed that model for me (I have E07X Pro and E12R that metal button is just no for me).

Then I have different question, for the UI. I have Manker U22 III, and there’s this one thing I can’t stand in the UI.
When the flashlight is OFF, I can only 50% of the time go to the strobe mode (Special mode ) by 3C.
The other 50% of the times, the 3C just go to turbo, and general mode ( so it’s registering it as 2C + 1C don’t know why), and it just go back and forth all the time.
The UI flow chart look similar for those light, is that bug present here as well?
I didn’t find any information about it in reviews, and it’s strange, that 3C form off can’t just work all the time.

Thanks, ordered one with SBt90.2 , because i like the short time incredible power of these LED in this little Flashlight …

Just ordered the BLF combo( MC13II SFT40) and MC13 II SBT90.2 -red body color.

What the LED used for Manker Striker Mini Ti

Thanks for your order. We will arrange the shipment tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. You will love our EDC Muscle Combo II when you will receive the parcel.

1 Thank

Thank you too. Red oxidation is perfect. I believe you will like it when you receive the parcel. In fact, army green, metal grey and sand are also excellent in physical goods. We have not take better quality photos to show their surface finish.

Striker Mini adopts Osram NM1 led, we have also considered other led emitters but need some more time to test. Striker Mini titanium will have five versions, such as Ti natural color, Ti stonewash, the rest are colored titanium. Now we are making surface finish. so Ti version still need to wait for more time. When they are available, we will update it at official website and BLF here [New Release] Mankerlight E05 II AL/Cu 1300 Lumen Highest Output Pocket EDC Flashlight in 14500/AA Class - #169 by Mankerlight.

Purchased. Seems like a good deal .

One end user shared one photo of his MC13 II series,Striker series and new Striker Mini.
He has also taken beamshot video via his drone. In video he purchased MC13 II 90.2 red which is the same as you. I try to upload this beamshot video to YouTube if possible.

Thank you for the order.

Were are the color options? All I see are LED options.

EDC Muscle Combo II have only black color. If five color optional, the inventory and production are hard to control. so we just make black combo.

If you also love other color MC13 II, I recommend you to purchase MC13 II separately here.
MC13 II SFT40: Mankerlight MC13 II SFT40 - Mankerlight Official
MC13 II 90.2: Mankerlight MC13 II 90.2 - Mankerlight Official

How did Chinaheart order his in red. Just wondering, I prefer black anyway.

He purchased one EDC muscle combo and also purchased Red MC13 II 90.2 separately. :handshake:

Got it, TY

About charging function. Combo has contained one MC13 II head, so you do not need to purchase charger separetely, you can install your 18350,18650(note: combo package has not included this battery),21700 into tube, plug included Type-C USB charging cable to charge them. It has max. 5V,3A charging, support C to C, also PD charger. which is different with the competitors on the market.

mc13ii-charging-function

By the way, I mention a hidden feature that we have not describe it at official website. When you plug included Type-C USB cable to USB-C charging port on MC13 II head, and connect another USB socket to the adapter. You can still turn on the light and operate it in different mode but the the brightness can not match marked tech data because of 1-3A charging current. so you can light it in emergency condition. Even if you screw out tube and take out your battery, you can still turn on the light.

I received the Manker Striker Mini- Army Green. It is really an awesome toy for me, the finished product is absolutely amazing, body knurling, the clip and the tail end section with tritium slots. The package includes the battery, 7 pcs tritium vials, USB cable and lanyard. Very beautiful in personal… Hope to consider RED body color and other emitters…

Hi,

I ordered in separate items. EDC Muscle combo in Black (SFT40) and 1 item for MC13 II ( 90.2) in RED.

1 Thank

Thanks for feedback and advise.
Now it is second batch. Next batch we will try other emitters but need some time to test.
If we make red body color, any feedback about the surface finish of stainless steel striker bezel? which color is better match red body color?
We make natural color anti-fingerprint or PVD black surface finish.

Yesterday the oversea orders of BLF combo (SFT40) started to be shipped out.
Today we will start to ship BLF combo(90.2)
All parcels are free shipped with track number to worldwide.