[Sponsored] Mankerlight EDC Muscle Combo Ⅱ with BLF discount

Thank you for the order.

Were are the color options? All I see are LED options.

EDC Muscle Combo II have only black color. If five color optional, the inventory and production are hard to control. so we just make black combo.

If you also love other color MC13 II, I recommend you to purchase MC13 II separately here.
MC13 II SFT40: Mankerlight MC13 II SFT40 - Mankerlight Official
MC13 II 90.2: Mankerlight MC13 II 90.2 - Mankerlight Official

How did Chinaheart order his in red. Just wondering, I prefer black anyway.

He purchased one EDC muscle combo and also purchased Red MC13 II 90.2 separately. :handshake:

Got it, TY

About charging function. Combo has contained one MC13 II head, so you do not need to purchase charger separetely, you can install your 18350,18650(note: combo package has not included this battery),21700 into tube, plug included Type-C USB charging cable to charge them. It has max. 5V,3A charging, support C to C, also PD charger. which is different with the competitors on the market.

mc13ii-charging-function

By the way, I mention a hidden feature that we have not describe it at official website. When you plug included Type-C USB cable to USB-C charging port on MC13 II head, and connect another USB socket to the adapter. You can still turn on the light and operate it in different mode but the the brightness can not match marked tech data because of 1-3A charging current. so you can light it in emergency condition. Even if you screw out tube and take out your battery, you can still turn on the light.

I received the Manker Striker Mini- Army Green. It is really an awesome toy for me, the finished product is absolutely amazing, body knurling, the clip and the tail end section with tritium slots. The package includes the battery, 7 pcs tritium vials, USB cable and lanyard. Very beautiful in personal… Hope to consider RED body color and other emitters…

Hi,

I ordered in separate items. EDC Muscle combo in Black (SFT40) and 1 item for MC13 II ( 90.2) in RED.

1 Thank

Thanks for feedback and advise.
Now it is second batch. Next batch we will try other emitters but need some time to test.
If we make red body color, any feedback about the surface finish of stainless steel striker bezel? which color is better match red body color?
We make natural color anti-fingerprint or PVD black surface finish.

Yesterday the oversea orders of BLF combo (SFT40) started to be shipped out.
Today we will start to ship BLF combo(90.2)
All parcels are free shipped with track number to worldwide.

The deal is attractive. Should do well.

1 Thank

Our 18350& 18650 tube can be fit for most 18350 & 18650 batteries on the market. so If you have your own 18350 or 18650 battery in hand, whatever your battery is unprotected or protected, button-top or flat-top, with Type-C USB charging port or without USB-C port etc. most of them are fit for our 18350&18650 tube. of course, if your battery have lower constant current discharge or not high drain battery, you could not get marked brightness, even if you could not light up the turbo or higher levels. so we will recommend these high quality high discharge battery cell such as SAMSUNG 30Q, SONY VTC6, LG HG2 etc to you for using.

I wish every flashlight company thought this way about using “standard” batteries…hint hint.

3 Thanks

Update:

We have installed one piece our high drain 1100 mAh 18350 rechargeable li-ion battery in 18350&18650 tube, and we also put one piece our 4200 mAh high discharge flat top unprotected 21700 rechargeable li-ion battery in 21700 tube. so when you get the parcel, please firstly full charge them before trial using.

By the way, Our 21700 tube can fit for flat-top unprotected 21700 battery(70 mm - 71 mm length). We recommend to use higher quality flat-top unprotected 21700 battery such as SAMSUNG 40T, Molicel P42A etc.

Love the tube design. Elegant and minimalistic. Quit uncommon nowadays.

Thank you. It is patent design. we position MC13 II as ultra-throw flashlight in its class and position E14 IV as brightest floody beam edc flashlight in its class. but it use 18350 battery, runtime is too little, some end users would want to get more runtime and brightness. so we also have to consider it must be fit for 18650 battery. so our engineers think it 18350&18650combo in one tube. but some end users want to get more and more runtime and brightness. so we make 21700 tube, as we have cooperate with BLF first version EDC muscle combo for BLF member. so this year we make 2nd version EDC muscle combo for BLF members.

1 Thank

By the way, we get many end users’ feedback about moonlight brightness. Some end users like lower brightness to 0.1lm or less, but some end users like higher brightness as moonlight. so our engineers set a hidden engineering mode in MC13 II and E14 IV. so you can adjust moonlight brightness by yourself. Even if high power SBT90.2 led emitter, you can also adjust its moonlight brightness to lower and lower, without blink. I believe most competitors can not do it. so when you get the parcel. if you as flashaholics want to adjust moonlight brightness by yourself, just email us. we will send a tutorial video to you. but if you are the ordinary user, I don’t recommend you to adjust moonlight brightess by yourself. We set marked moonlight enough useful for you.

3 Thanks

Magnetic Attraction, Easy and portable to wear
We design 18350&18650 tube with a strong magnetic tailcap. Attach securely to metal surfaces for hands-free operation, ideal for intricate projects and tight spaces if you screw flooder head or thrower head.
Ultra-compact size willl also make it easy and portable to wear.