[Sponsored] Mankerlight EDC Muscle Combo Ⅱ with BLF discount

I like it.

1 Thank

E14 III is developed to E14 IV. there have many difference. I take some examples.

In 3rd version, we adopted Carclo Optics TIR lens, but in 4th version, we adopt higher cost CNC machined 4-in-1 micro-orange alumium reflector with vacuum plated. so 4th version keep the similar huge floody beam but also will have a better beam distance.

E14 III adopts tail e-switch, but E14 IV adopt side switch. even both are metal button cap but they have different surface finish. 3rd is natural color. 4th is black plated. some end users love tail switch, some end users love side switch, love black plated surface finish. its surface finish is more delicate. you touch button. you can feel it better.

In engineering, E14 IV is more stabe and more delicate than E14 III. I can not say more again. you purchase one, you feel it by yourself.

Both versions included one piece Type-C USB 1100mAh 18350 battery. but newest version adopt upgraded different technoloy. max. constant current discharge up to 15A. it can support C to C charging, PD charger. Chargin time is faster etc.

E14 IV have hidden tube design. it is huge different with 3rd version. so the end users don’t need to purchase extend tube to drive 18650 battery. size is ultra-compact, easy carry.

More info of E14 IV, Pls check http://mankerlight.com/e14-iv-brightest-edc-flashlight/

I check the shipment of oversea orders of EDC Muscle Combo II. some parcels have arrived at destination airport and Customs released. Some guys should get their parcels next week. so please keep tracking your parcel online with their tracking number and keep in touch with local post recently one week.

1 Thank

Combo has included 3x soft filters for thrower’s head, 2x solid filters for flooder’s head. so you can use it in many different scenes. for example, in camping, night read… personally I like using white color solid filter + flooder’ head or red filter + strobe.

Arrived in Germany ! MC13 II is a great thing with 21700 !!!

1 Thank

Glad to hear that the parcel safety come to you.
Thanks for your feedback. If possible, could you please share more reviews at BLF or our official website to help other people.

Update: EDC Muscle Combo II (SBT90.2 + CW/NW) have very little in warehouse.

Is there any way to get a pocket clip on the MC13 sbt90.2?
Also, can that 21700 tube be purchased by itself?

Thanks for your two questions.

The combo have not included clip. You need to purchase clip for 21700 tube which can be compatible for both MC13 II and E14 IV. You can refer to our reply record of the questions asked by @id30209 about clip.

21700 tube can be purchased seperately. As shipping cost is too high, we have not list it to sell at official website. I recommend you can purchase it from the local dealers.

Update:
Only 18 pieces EDC Muscle Combo II (SBT90.2 + CW/NW) in warehouse.
but enough EDC combo II (SFT40 + CW/NW) are in stock.

1 Thank

By the way, if you want to charge battery, pls just use MC13 II head. because Type-C USB port built-in MC13 II head. whatever you install 21700, or 18650 or 18350 rechargable battery. of course, you can also take out battery and charge it in your owned battery charger. which one is more conveniece for you, just select one to do.

Anyway to get the tan body?
I’m interested in the combo with sbt 90.2.

I still have my first MC13 and mc14 muscle combo from a few years ago.

Thanks

Glad to hear that you have the owner of 1st version EDC Muscle Combo. :handshake:
We would produce sand color 21700 tube in the future but I am also not sure when they will be available. If we will have made them, we will update it in time at BLF and official website. https://mankerlight.com/

Hi, I looked for the 21700 extension tube at every USA reseller listed on Where to Buy, and none of the resellers had it listed. Please advise.

Hi, You can purchase 21700 tube at www.killzoneflashlights.com in the future. they have ordered 21700 tube and now on the way to USA.

3 Thanks

If some EDC Combo owners want to program eco mode brightness to what you want, please email us. my colleugue Steven will reply your email and attach tutorial video.

I have to remind it again and again. If the ordinary users, please don’t program its level brightness. the original configuration are enough better, no necessory to make it complex.

I have a bunch of Manker lights and enjoy them all, but there is one UI problem I struggle with: When in a ECO mode, you get stuck there and can’t ramp into the normal mode group. For example, I want to go from ECO → General:LOW and commence ramp, not ECO → Off → General:??? (whatever was memorized)

Skilhunt and Armytek have found various solutions to this problem.

Different strokes… I see it as a feature and not a bug for two reasons. First, when I’m down there it is a deliberate choice that I do not want to be in regular modes. Too easy to accidentally blow my night vision or disturb someone etc if the ramp up were allowed to continue. If I actually want more light it is as simple as a double click. Fast and it goes straight to turbo or slow to go where I typically would want to be anyway. The second reason may or may not be legit. I don’t quite understand what it is about their driver and cells with high IR or nearly depleted but they can get into a trap where the light remembers the high level or sometimes even the low level the light will trip into some kind of moonlight level and there is no way to get it to operate in the normal mode. When that happens you can always do the eco ramp to the top and still have a useful flashlight for some time until you can get a fresh cell.

But, you also blow out your night vision going from ECO → General:HIGH instead of ECO → General:LOW. Since that mode group is memorized, you have no control. Another possibility is providing an option to disable memory for General mode group, so it always starts in General:LOW.

My preference, is that if I want to go to brightness X, I should not have to “pass through” higher levels for that exact reason - blowing out my night vision (or revealing location, etc).

This was a highly requested feature and Skilhunt delivered, hopefully Manker will consider it too :wink: Armytek just lets you ramp through all the things from Off only - thats another way. Acebeam avoids all together by only having one moon, but you can still progress into the main group.