[Sponsored] Mankerlight EDC Muscle Combo Ⅱ with BLF discount

Thanks, updated OP.

1 Thank

Is there any clip that can be used with 21700 body?

Can you choose a different color than black for the MC13 II?

Hi, Thanks for your question. EDC Muscle Combo is only black color.
As you know, only black color, there have 4 different sku.
If five color to optional, there will have been happen to huge different sku, the inventory and production will hard to control.
so If you like other color of MC13 II, I advise you to purchase the whole MC13 II individually at our official website. :handshake:

Good question. EDC Muscle Combo have not included a pocket clip. but when design 21700 tube, we have reserved enough space to attach one way or two way pocket clip. so if you need one, you can purchase easily many appropriated pocket clips on the market for combo. I will ask R&D for drawing file such as size… and then tell you more detail soon.

1 Thank

What type of driver is in Mankerlight E14 IV?

Driver: High Efficiency Constant Current Circuit (Non-PWM)

Update:
Slot position: 24mm dia., 5mm width

2 Thanks

I take a example.

this similar pocket clip can be fit for EDC muscle combo

Inner hole: < 23 mm
Width: < 5 mm

3 Thanks

How to know which one is MC13 II SFT40 thrower head, which one is MC13 II SBT90.2 thrower head?
Look this photo: SFT40 version is left one, SBT90.2 version is right one.
SFT40 version adopts TIR LENS, so you can not see the led emitter.
SBT90.2 version adopts SMO reflector. so you can see SBT90.2 emitter directly.

is the MC13 II SBT90 Gen2 LED also on the High Efficiency Constant Current Circuit?
What’s is the power of the driver?
Is it possible to buy that 18350-18650 tube separately?

Good question. All SBT90.2 led flashlights on the market are the similar if you want to full push highest efficiency SBT90.2 LED. Of course, MC13 II 90.2 is the similar. but MC13 II 90.2 is huge different with the competitors on the market, MC13 II SBT90.2 can keep constant current brightness in all modes except when max. brightness stepdown to constant brightness in Turbo. If you want to get highest brightness, you have to give up something. MC13 II 90.2 is positioning for flashaholics who like flashlight with extreme performance so if you want constant current driver but do not mind the brightness. I recommend you to select MC13 II SFT40 version which adopts high efficiency constant circuit(Non-PWM). MC13 II SFT40 is less power than MC13 II 90.2 version. the heat is also less. P.S. Both versions adopts thermal regulation and copper MCPCB to protect flashlight core parts. Very important, MC13 II SFT40 is cheaper, you pay less money to get better flashlight.

By the way, we do not sell 18350 & 18650 tube separately, hope you can understand us.

By the way, flashlights in combo have the advanced intelligent temperature regulation module to prevent overheating. and also adopts high cost copper MCPCB, The employed thermoelectric separation technology ensures heat generated from the LED and circuit is transferred to the exterior rapidly through an accommodated copper substrate.

So It’s FET, I was wondering about it, as the product page didn’t mention anything, and reviews show the output did drop with voltage.
And ther is one exception, the Fireflylite T9R with lume1 driver (High efficiency 6A constant current buck driver with FET Turbo), unfortunately the button on the Firefly killed that model for me (I have E07X Pro and E12R that metal button is just no for me).

Then I have different question, for the UI. I have Manker U22 III, and there’s this one thing I can’t stand in the UI.
When the flashlight is OFF, I can only 50% of the time go to the strobe mode (Special mode ) by 3C.
The other 50% of the times, the 3C just go to turbo, and general mode ( so it’s registering it as 2C + 1C don’t know why), and it just go back and forth all the time.
The UI flow chart look similar for those light, is that bug present here as well?
I didn’t find any information about it in reviews, and it’s strange, that 3C form off can’t just work all the time.

Thanks, ordered one with SBt90.2 , because i like the short time incredible power of these LED in this little Flashlight …

Just ordered the BLF combo( MC13II SFT40) and MC13 II SBT90.2 -red body color.

What the LED used for Manker Striker Mini Ti

Thanks for your order. We will arrange the shipment tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. You will love our EDC Muscle Combo II when you will receive the parcel.

1 Thank

Thank you too. Red oxidation is perfect. I believe you will like it when you receive the parcel. In fact, army green, metal grey and sand are also excellent in physical goods. We have not take better quality photos to show their surface finish.

Striker Mini adopts Osram NM1 led, we have also considered other led emitters but need some more time to test. Striker Mini titanium will have five versions, such as Ti natural color, Ti stonewash, the rest are colored titanium. Now we are making surface finish. so Ti version still need to wait for more time. When they are available, we will update it at official website and BLF here [New Release] Mankerlight E05 II AL/Cu 1300 Lumen Highest Output Pocket EDC Flashlight in 14500/AA Class - #169 by Mankerlight.

Purchased. Seems like a good deal .

One end user shared one photo of his MC13 II series,Striker series and new Striker Mini.
He has also taken beamshot video via his drone. In video he purchased MC13 II 90.2 red which is the same as you. I try to upload this beamshot video to YouTube if possible.