Suggest me a 1x18650 powerfull small EDC

The xiaohzi is just an awesome bit of kit in the budget world. Particularly with the t6 3c, its so nice to use its now secondary edc for me, my edc18650 will be getting a t6 4c next time the irons warm, I’m just not into the cw u2 anymore and love the 4c xp-g in my own t2.

Thanks for adding this Tom, you just backed up my above posts :slight_smile:

I’m going to have to get a light meter soon and build a light box.

My switch clicky had broken a part from the PCB.
Soldering gave up. I tightened the tail and it still seems to work. Needless to say I have to solder it back some day now.

I realised it starts its strange behaviour, when my unprotected sanyo 2600 reaches 3.9V :expressionless:
I don’t know what this means………
(No problems with protected cells so far.)

This is one heck of a light but it has a hollow pill and basically no heatsinking. It is an amazing light though, just not reliable at all.

Oh! Since then I updated the XIAOZHI with a XM-L2 T6 3C - real nice! Didn't up the lumens much, but it did slightly maybe, but tint is much better. Also last night, I programmed the luxdrv 0.30 into it - this is some nice, powerful setup, plus out of all the straight tube EDC's I've seen or have, I think the body on this light looks the best! the driver gives you a moonlight low, med, hi, ramping, intense strobe, and battery meter/beacon modes. But now of course, I can program any mode combo I want!

I need to speak you about that programming set up, I think I need that in my life. 8)

PM me - just responded to a PM from apt323 about it.