Sunwayman T26C Champagne - promo sale

I dont have T26C but main visable differences:
C23C: reflector light, integrated charging option, slightly biger,
T26C: optics instead of reflector, probably not zoom so probably pretty floody, no integrated charger, slightly smaller than C23C

Edit: protected cell is ~70mm and this light is 93mm so they had 23mm for tailcap part/thing, bezel, optics, emitter and electronic (electronic and emitter are probably one board solution)…

I don't understand. They say:

"High quality metal smooth reflector maintains great throw distance and spread with an ideal beam pattern"

But I can't see one. Is this just a total error? Also they say great throw, but say nothing about the kcd or the throw distance.

I think you are right - probably a one board solution for the driver and LED. I'm only interested if it can be modded with a driver replacement. Hhmm, tough call to take a chance on this one.

Here’s video of the T26C. Beautifully machined. Not sure if it will be visible, but the PWM sure is visible in the video.

Man! The machining looks excellent! But I just don’t like the optics. Wish it were TIR.

Ohhh - just played the vid - yes, pure flood zoom aspheric. Might not be clearance than for a TIR optic or triple.

please pm details, thanks

Done.

Please PM details - thanks!

Interested, may i get the info, please ?

Check PM :wink:

Please PM
Hvala :wink:

would you reccomend this or DQG tiny?

2 completely different lights, this Sunwayman is a pure flooder, almost like a “mule” light. No hotspot at all, and basically only good for close up use, indoors for instance.

The DQG Tiny competes with this in size only, it has a TIR optic and a normal beam pattern for all around use. But unfortunately the DQG has a history of side switch failures due to the internal construction/mounting of the switch board.

Although I’ve been sufficiently happy with some 18350 lights lately, as quite a few others I’m also on the eternal quest for a similar sized 18650 budget light. However it currently does not exist to my knowledge. The shortest ones otherwise seem to be around the 100mm-105mm range.