Sunwayman V11R Giveaway... but wait, there's more!

The last giveaway missed my post number by one. Maybe This is the one. The light looks nice and would be my first magnetic control light.Thanks again.

when's the draw? for hell...the wait is killing us softly

I would love to have this Sunwayman flashlight because I rarely win anything, and if I win it that would make it that much more special.

So all you have to do is tell me I'm the winner and you will make my day.

Four reasons why I would like to have the V11R. I never owned a light with a magnetic control ring. I never owned a light that takes CR123A or RCR123A batteries. I newer owned a Sunwayman and finally I never owned a light with a warm (3000-3500k) XM-L T4 LED.

B.S. I'm not a member before April 1st so I'm excluded from this give away......... B.S.

Because my wife is getting fed up with my constant use of our laptop looking for a light , and "you have to be in it to win it"

I would like to win this light, because it looks like a great edc. And i do not have a single cr123 light yet. Also i would like to test the magnetic control ring.

I want this light because of the quality variable brightness control. It also hi-cri warm led which I wanted to find out if it really matters. And yeah the cool magnetic control ring. I also never win raffles but If I win this.. woohooo!

I just love my V10A quality and output, but I want something more powerful and smaller. Xm-L and 16340 battery seems to be the only way to go. Also, the v11R is more atractive than V10A with that sexy SS like bazel and metal button. I've been playingsome neutral Xm-l's and with their creamy output with my cheap chinese flashlights, but an EDC with 500Lum warm output would be just awesome.

In 1 hour and 10 minutes...

Yes!

What's going to happen is at 12PM EST I'm going to post a FULL list of all participants. Not responsible for any errors so I'm going to ask for a community check. If you're name is missing, let me know and link me to the post in this thread and I'll add. If something is there that shouldn't be, you can PM me as well.

The ACTUAL "drawing" will be at 11:59PM EST based on any updated/veto'd list.

Hopefully I am on that list because I would love to win this little guy :D (yep, I commented a while back)

Sounds like a fair plan! I'll be waiting anxiously ;)

46 entries away from giving TWO away!

Is it too late to get in on this?

Cause I'd love to have a warm CRI.

Also I've never had a magnetic ring light either.

You're still good :) There's 30 minutes to get another 45 entries in and we'll give TWO away instead of one. Really, there's no way to lose.

Count me in.
I like the magnetic control.
I like the variable brightness
I like the form factor.
I like the tint.
I like to win this awesome Sunwayman V11R light.

Thanks Ualnosaj for making this possible.

Winner finals here: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/8292

Winner announced: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/8304