Sunwayman V11R on Ebay, $18.99. 2 left.

talked this lemming into buying one, can’t resist a great deal.

Anybody outside of the US manage to buy one? Asked the seller if they ship to Canada and haven’t received a response yet…

Alright this is the last one I’m buying :person_facepalming: , three’s enough.
The Christmas gift is a good idea, but unfortunately I gave away three last year when I thought fasttech had a great deal :cry:
Wish you guys would hurry up and buy this seller out before I go broke :money_mouth_face:

Does two left mean you need to buy two?

“One is none, Two is One, and three is even better.”

I am finding it quite difficult to keep from buying more as I keep seeing they still have some left. It is taking everything inside me to not hit the buy now button.

Really for 18.99 shipped, the value is thru the roof. Just reeled in No. 3. I’m not looking back……

I stopped at 5 but 3 of those are gifts. Or so the wife thinks and it makes me feel less guilty. :slight_smile:

… the last time it went to zero and stayed there for a while I was HAPPY as I didn’t want to buy one! Of course more were added and someone on this thread mentioned it and there I went….

I bought 3 last year and kept one, Now I have 2 and 2 more on the way. I’m done :person_facepalming: at least I hope :person_facepalming:
Thanks for posting toddcshoe, Its all your fault :wink:
Joking a side, thanks toddcshoe

Yup! I grabbed one. :+1:

You guys suck! :slight_smile:

Twisted my arm to buy 2.
Thanks anyway.
Later

Five left :smiling_imp:

Stop buying these or people who bought them after i did will get theirs first and mine will be like the cometas / back ordered and then money refunded

I plan to mod the led with a 3A tint led when I get mine, is it hard to open? How about mods to raise the current just a little?

I also ordered a AA extension tube, Is there a good 16500 battery with good capacity? (In case I want to bore the extension tube to make it fit)

Thanks

I know Efest makes one. Think it’s around 1000mah or so. I could be wrong.

I have a boat load of 18350’s. Wonder if the stock tube could be bored to take it?

You guys are NUTS!…LIKE ME! :smiley:

I’m going to buy 20 of these and mod each one with a different tint, driver, switch, lighted tailcap and whatever else I can think of that will cost more money!

No, I’m going to buy 40 of them and pass the other unmodded 20 out as Christmas gifts! Then I can put the modded ones on my shelf with my other 300 lights!

We are a crazy bunch here but bring them on! We’ll buy them! :money_mouth_face:

To the uninitiated here, this is a joke post.

For a minute, i really thought you were serious! :crown:

There really are some folks who are like what you have described.

This seller has sold 47 of these in the last 24 hours - mostly 1 or 2 at a time - they must be utterly confused by this

EDIT - They suddenly have more sock again and have raised the price to $20.99

Still a good deal at that price. I would have snatched them up for 2 bucks more. Glad we all got in on the cheaper price though.