Supbeam X60 Battery-carrier Improved

Received mine today…

I got an email saying it’s been sent and this:

“It will be shown the tracking information after a few days.
Note: Accuracy of battery voltage between cells will be in the range of 0.5 to 1%.”

Mine will probably arrive in 3 to 4 days.

I’ll be cool with a variance of up to 2%, or 4.116V to 4.284V, assuming all my cells terminate at 4.2V, which they seldom do…usually they settle at 4.16v. 4.17v

(is my math correct? haha), a very small voltage difference to worry about.

+1

But unfortunately, AceBeam did not mention whether they shipped the 2 replacement Battery-Carriers for my 2 lights, or just 1, OR?

Still no email after a month |(

Anyone else chuckle at the name printed on the battery carrier in that picture;
X Series-POS

:slight_smile:

I got my updated X60 carrier Friday, won’t have a chance to test until next week end? Thanks Bella!

LOL! Maybe it means Perfectly On Spec?

If I ever get my POS I’ll let you know.

Finally received some acknowledgement but carriers not yet shipped.

I finally got a notice that my carrier has been shipped, after exactly 2 months.

mine still at china for more than a week :~

Still no email replay from Bella or Acebeam. Who else is still waiting?

Waiting on 3 carriers, no email of shipment.

I understand the notion of there being many units, but how small is Acebeam/Thrunite if they cant handle the orders for carriers in weeks let alone months? Once designed, the replacements should have been handled in days, not weeks/months. It didnt take that long to start sending out complete lights.

It certainly makes little sense they are going out in dribs and drabs. Are they ordering from their suppliers 7 at a time?

It’s the testing of each and every battery carrier that takes long time, several hour per piece…

Ill be honest with you, Im skeptical.

I already have 2x POS; I am still waiting for two carriers which work properly and predictably. Military combat taught me patience. I am making that work for me now. I believe that after the next week or so, we will have a fairly clear picture of either a valid resolution or a cluster foxtrot continuum.

I sent email twice concerning my two X60s, never a response. Given time, we hope, Chinese business practices will improve to some degree. Currently, however, I am reminded of my first smartphone, Windows Mobile OS, unfortunately. All lag and promise. Thank God for progress!

My patience expired about 5 months ago.

Has anyone had a delivery of multiple carriers yet?

I received tracking # few days ago!