SupFire M6 - Beamshots (Night pics uploaded)

Very nice results! Thanks for taking the time to share.

Looks like a definite winner over the SRK :)

Nice prediction! :)

Do you have a link so I can buy that bad boy?

Given that the emitters are apparently reflowed directly onto the big 3-emitter board, could you dunk the whole board, 3-emitters and all, into gasoline? Would need a big container, but that should work ok for the dedome, i.e., just remove the emitter board and dunk it into gasoline, possibly without even unsoldering it if the emitter wires are long enough?

it was a group buy deal...

Judging from those images, I bet the SupFire beam shots will show well during nighttime.

Ohaya, yes, you could dunk the emitter board in gasoline. Be real easy actually. I’d unsolder it though. No need to get gas on the light itself.
Edit: oh, and a tint caution. These standard T6 emitters that Chinese manufacturers use typically get a greenish tint after dedoming.

Pity, I can’t see mouse over images on iOS.

Just wanted to share some info from “the”.

Not too shabby! Thanks =the=!

The outdoor mouse overs don’t appear to be working.

Light pollution sucks. It hazes the glorious night sky. It’s such a wonder. It seems human kind is hell bent on permanently lighting everything up.

They work fine here for me using Firefox 22.0. The only one that didn’t work here was the one for ios.

:D because that wasn`t a mouse over ;) just 2 separate pictures.

it seems $35 for this baby is really worth every penny :bigsmile:

Mouseovers are working for me know. Nice shots Fishmaniac!

Emitters appear to have a purplish tint on my screen, but not too bad. Atleast it will be easier to swap emitters if I don’t go copper. Does any one see a reason to go copper if stock currents are used?

Thanks guys!

I’ll try to take some pics tonight in an urban setting and a woody, nature-y spot too.

I concur: worth every penny and then some.

thanks a lot for the pics! and its great to hear that everyone so far seems to think it was a good deal

damm that looks good. I should have dived in but with a house buy……I spent roughly 19000 English pounds last week, I really had no funds for group buys.

The btu shocker cut price with xm-l2’s is tugging my flashaholic tenancies though, might have to break down and order one of those to sooth my m6 woes.

Nice shots fishmaniac, thanks for sharing and congrats everyone who got a steal of a buy there.

Thanks for the great beamshots. Nice comparison to the SRK, which most people will agree is the main competition for the M6 at the moment.

Jim

Has anyone done some lux measurements yet?

FlashPilot did some measurements in this post comparing it to the original SRK with the “good” driver.

Thanks Flash! Good to know it hangs in there!