Surefire E2E Executive Elite

Bought years ago to use on shutdowns. Thought it was stolen but recently found it buried in tools I don’t use. I don’t know how to convert it to use rechargeable, or LED, etc., and I don’t want to screw up a perfectly good piece of equipment. Someone out there will enjoy it and I not only don’t need it (I prefer multi-output level rechargeable), I could use the money. $115 and it’s yours. I’ve done no cleaning, no restoration, absolutely nothing to it. I’ve tried taking as good as possible the pictures of the scruff on the tail. There is NO CLIP. I hated it and threw it out. I’m going to attempt to put pictures in here or figure out how to add pictures.
Edit: I believe the pictures are added. PayPal only. If you would feel better, I can set up an eBay But it now, but we would need to coordinate closely because this light is going for MUCH more than $115, and had the community not been so good to me and sold me such good deals, I would go that route. If I have to do eBay, the price WILL go up a little to cover eBay fees, which have become exorbitant. No trades needed, sorry.

Lumens Factory Has got you covered with LED drop ins for this light and the battery would then be an 16650. Great light and easy to convert if you still want it.

I’ve converted mine to a single cell high CRI E2E with the Lumens Factory drop in. Easiest “mod” ever.

Single cell 3.0-3.7V module on the left, stock lamp on the right. Just pull the stock lamp out, carefully insert the LED in. (It’s thicker and is a snug fit).

Gallery

Good to know. Had my heart set on the money, but hey, if it doesn’t sell, I can tell her it didn’t sell so I might as well mod it to work for me and wouldn’t be lying….