Tail standing lights on rough ground (Convoy S2+)

not quite sure the sponge will work. maybe too spongy and soft and may collapse. i would try and find the tallest/thickest sponge so the more you can stick in the s2.

or maybe you can use a styrofoam cup, put the sponge inside the cup, turn the cup over, place it on the ground, and just take your s2 and poke a hole through the top of cup.
now the s2 will have a perfectly sized hole, so no wiggle room, and it will be basically sitting on top of the sponge. and that cup is acting as your base.

A good idea. Just an upside down styrofoam cup may work.

Rubber bands and a pointy stick .

What the heck is a rollmop?

Plastic 3 inch clamps are a no brainer and they are able to offer light at an angle as well .
I have used them….my vote …clamp it !

handy for other stuff as well

Yup. And if the s2 slides through the hole, then just wrap some rubber bands around the body ,slide the rubber bands head first. So now the top part of body if bigger than the lower part that’s inside the hole in the cup.

But I do like Boaz idea. I may use that one day. I like that u can angle it.

Http://www.Lmgtfy.com/?q=rollmops

Check your comps for adware, guys. Or use Firefox or Opera

I don't know what you're talking about.

If this thread has any malware, Avast blocked it, so there is no need to check my computer for malware.

And there's nothing wrong with continuing to use Google Chrome.

+1 for Boaz’s idea on clamps. Harbor freight has them for $0.99 each. http://t.harborfreight.com/1-34-in-nylon-spring-clamp-69291.html

Wait a minute now! I posted this in the very first reply:
“Maybe using the larger of these type clamps? Clamp around the base of the light as a stand or even clamp around the middle if you wanted to prop it up at an angle for more directionality. Seems (in my mind) it might work.
WorkPro Clamps”
and Boaz gets credit for the idea

:cry: :cry: :cry:

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: